JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
8/18/2019 8:33:52 PM

Why is multiplayer utter crap

I know I’m broken record but having to grind through the crucible for 2 quest steps, I’ve always felt that Call of Duty has the best multiplayer anywhere, the gameplay and balance of weapons are the best there is in my eyes - fine if you disagree but this is my post. Multiplayer for the Destiny universe is a pile of horseS**t. None of the things that make a great multiplayer experience are here, I am so tired of being killed with one or two rounds from a hand cannon half a map away, bullets that pass through walls, seriously questionable collision detection, there is no balance to the weapons and the maps are disappointing for me. I’ve got to grind 150 kills for Lunas Howl so while doing that my “team” have a player who’s only objective is to grind the kills, don’t give a damn about the result I keep hearing now Bungie are in control that the game will get better, maybe start here and create a wow experience rather than just doing the minimum. And on the point freed from Evil Activision the game will improve - when will that happen anyway - are Bungie to be judged on Shadowkeep? I saw a post on GAMBIT, I agree with the posters comments, I get pissed with my team mates stealing my motes, the game does not in any form of crucible or gambit drive the teamwork message or force players to work as a unit - it’s Everyman for himself I’m sure it shouldn’t be this way but that’s what we have, I hope Bungie are smart and go out to one the premier multiplayer developers and get this tuned up, it can be fixed but I don’t see you guys putting the effort in

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon