JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
8/18/2019 6:54:05 PM

OMG !! The crucible of PC is surreal, host advantages !!!

This game is unplayable in crucible pc, I am a good player but when I have to play against a team that has the host of the game it is impossible to win, even playing against players of a lower level than mine, they are able to win me by going 2 or 3 seconds ahead in the game, that always makes them the best, thanks to their connection to live near a server, logically there are countries with better connection and infrastructure than others, that benefits because of the fact that Destiny 2 works with peer to peer servers (trash for pvp). And if you don't believe it, ask yourself a question, why is there no ping marker in the game? simple does not matter that players see that they play with 180 ping against others with 5 or 10. Clear difference, clear disadvantage, that's why competitive and all the pvp has such an imbalance, even if they remove weapons, change trials, put 3vs3, this will continue happening , until the day that bungie decides to put dedicated servers.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon