JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
Destiny 2 will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Destiny 2 again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
8/18/2019 8:33:44 AM

Issues with Gambit Prime and griefers

I want to know whats being done, or going to be done, or something.... anything... when it comes to me joining a Gambit Prime, and out of 8 people I am the only one doing anything. This is absolutely INFURIATING. I am unable to fight my way through 3 envoys due to them moving around so I can do an even 1 dmg to the primeval to end the game, so I ended up in a tie round not once, but twice. To make matters worse, when I finally had enough and left the game, the system has the nerve to tell me I am ruining the game experience for players because I left?! This is totally unfair and broken.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by Ally: 8/19/2019 5:26:14 PM
    I completely feel your pain. I've finished my Hunter and now working on my Warlock and queing up for Gambit and Gambit Prime almost makes a person either cry or pull out your hair. Just today in two games, I had 2 afkers on one team then my next team there were 3 afkers on mine and 3 afkers on the enemy team. So out of 8 players - only 2 people were even at their PC engaged trying to do anything. I do send in reports of AFK but still seem to see those names in there again. It's very frustrating when you are trying to complete something and yes it matters that I do make some sort of effort. I'm not going to sit back and afk til the match is over. I personally think that outside of just reporting that we should be able to send screenshots of them and the end game result and ban them - maybe it would stop or slow the flux of afk players. I've joined a active clan recently, so hopefully that will slim down that issue but you shouldn't have to que solo and run into that problem. Bungie - help a brother and sister out here. Ban those guys for a week or two or more if repeat offenders so it doesn't enrage people who are here actually playing the game. PS. Feel free to friend me. I play with clan and friends both. I may not be the best in Gambit or in Crucible but I am always there for support and a try hard.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

1 Reply
    • This is Solstice of Heroes. You have a lot of people who are only there to level up their armor and don’t want to be there. It usually isn’t like that. Bungie needs to stop using stuff like this to pressure people to play unpopular parts of the game. It doesn’t make for a good experience for anyone.

Posting in language:

13 Replies
      • This definitely takes chutzpah on the developer's part - it would seem they don't care or respect the time of their paying customers. I feel you & frequently leave matches as soon I see I'm dealing with at least one burger. I have accumulated quite a few "timeouts" as a result. But you don't get to waste my time. They should tread lightly here if they intend to ask those same customers for more money in the future.

Posting in language:

• Bruh. Anything gambit related is trash. Pure and simple.

Posting in language:

• Strange, if you summon Primeval or damaged it to greater extent than opposing team - you'll win. It's not a tie. If no Primeval summoned, than one who banks most motes win, if memory served. Tried last thing in solo private match when testing performance issues.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
      ;
      preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon