JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
Edited by LANCERZzZz: 8/16/2019 3:54:37 PM

Bungie, I need help understanding something

How is it that out of everything that has changed about this game since day 1, from the PvE to the PvP to the weapons to the menus to mods, etc etc, how is it that the one thing that has not changed since day one is the [u][i] [b]god awful matchmaking[/b][/i][/u]? Why is it that I am constantly getting matched against 4 stacks as a solo-queuer? Why am I constantly joining into games where I'm starting off with one or more players missing on my team? And most of all, [u]WHY do you people at bungie think that your PvP is stable enough to be such a heavy requirement for so much gear?[/u] I took a break from this game for months because of how infuriating the PVP is. Came back and had some fun catching up on season of drifter and opulence, but then the minute I start up crucible to go for thorn or recluse or one of these other guns, i'm instantly reminded of why I stopped playing and extremely tempted to uninstall all over again.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
  • My glory “was” 1906. Got matched with some guys at 2456 and 2300. Both their KD was 3.02 or better. Mine isn’t that high at all so bump to your post. This is why the dlc and future games I am not buying. B3 will be it for me. They promise xyz and still to this day cater to PvP when they need to make it a true mmorpg and eliminate all PvP until they fix to dedicated servers, lag ban these scrubs, and fix matchmaking. D1 was way better by far, but they still owe us a raid from d1 when they dropped prison of elders. A lot of promises but no delivery on their word. Imo they have no value and people need to boycott them until they deliver all as said.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon