JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

8/16/2019 7:55:28 PM
[quote]WHY do you people at bungie think that your PvP is stable enough to be such a heavy requirement for so much gear?[/quote] This. Crucible is a dumpster fire. Stop trying to force me to play it. I'm never touching it. I don't give a shit about pinnacle weapons, but why does every other Exotic in the game require me to muck about in Crucible for either the Exotic Catalyst, or for the Exotic Quest itself? -blam!- that shit.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• I have now five exotics that for two months, i have been trying to get a catalyst to drop. None have. Bungie why are you tricking us into thinking we can get something that as it stands now is untenable. Is this Bungie for making players keep entering your very bad part of the game crucible. A fair fight is about the same weapons, with a title not better guns to make it even harder to impossible for players to attain.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon