JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: D2 Needs a Battle Pass
Edited by Ghostfire 239: 8/13/2019 6:27:26 PM
I never want to see a battle pass in Destiny...ever
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• care to elaborate?

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by Ghostfire 239: 8/13/2019 6:33:36 PM
    I just don’t like battle passes. Besides I can get most of things I want for free by just playing the game normally. Now what I would like to see is Eververse armour sets being add to the loot table after the a particular season is done

Posting in language:

• that's fair. I totally understand the thing is that many games that utilize battle passes right now only do so to inflate games with very little content. destiny does not have that issue. In fact, there is enough here to play for hundreds of hours an never get bored. this would just allow us the ability to get cosmetics by playing the game.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon