JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
Edited by BlackBolt: 8/12/2019 12:51:27 AM

Solstice Armor Glows On Warlock Don't Look As Fancy As On Other Classes

Now I've been needing to discuss something that to me is quite important despite being trivial to some. Armor glows....specifically on the Warlock. Now, if you check the link attached and even opened your game to compare with the actual in-game armor glows, you'll notice that the warlock glows look so much more plain and much less detailed when compared to Hunter and Titan glows. Let's start with the chest areas, if you pay attention, you'll notice that the warlock chest area is extremely plain with only a few outlines that are very hard to notice in-game. Now check the Titan and the Hunter's chest areas, you'll see that the chest areas are practically smothered with these very prominent glows that look even more noticeable in-game. Alright, now moving on to legs. What do warlocks have to compliment their legs? Just these 3 feather-shaped glows on each shin which honestly make it look like the creative team didn't even bother with the design and it reeks of laziness. Hunter's and Titan's legs....I'll let you decide. Why is it that the Warlock glows look noticeably less appealing than the other glows is beyond me but one thing I do is that it is unacceptable to grind the same grind as the other classes and be rewarded with less.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon