JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

8/1/2019 12:57:44 PM
Damn, reading through this I was getting really excited by the prospect of sending a request to join. Seeing as how one of the purple armor sets is playing with clanmates (and none of the people in my current clan ever seem to play anymore), I need to find a new one. You lost me at mandatory app usage, though. Seems like so many require this. I wish you guys well.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Yeah I can understand that, I was apprehensive when I first joined up as well. But it's not without reason. Not everyone can play with everyone at the same time, so having a centralised place that everyone can communicate, share in the jokes and discussions and also schedule raids, heroic menagerie and private PvP matches is awesome. I interact with loads of people in the clan that I don't get to actually PLAY with (because of timezone differences, etc) - and I think that's an awesome thing. Anyway, I hope you find the right clan for you! Good luck out there, Guardian.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Yes Band app helps a lot to organise events and activities as most active member in my clan are busy in daily life so we have to organise our time for grouping together and Band makes that tasks easy. Anyway if you can manage to use that app then you are most welcome !

Posting in language:

• I don't usually have my phone right beside me while gaming. Is this app used for chatting in game versus the PS4 party? And is that a requirement? Or is this something that one can use for messages and such to post things like "looking for a fireteam" to do a nightfall, etc?

Posting in language:

• We use the app to plan and discuss outside the game - like Discord, but with more functionality. In-game we chat via PS4 Parties or within fireteams through Destiny itself. Usually BAND chats happen like you describe - people will ask for help with certain activities ("I need to do Gambit bounties, anyone keen to join?") or just banter (there are different chat rooms for different things so it doesn't get cluttered). That's pretty much it. We also use it to check activity so that leechers don't hang on for too long. We really try to get everyone active and interacting...because that's the point of a (or at least our) clan.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon