JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
7/28/2019 5:29:06 AM

On Our Shoulders Emblem

I'm sure this has been brought up before, but I know there are a lot of people who would love to see emblems like On Our Shoulders became widely available to the community. I've never seen anyone with this one. There are quite a few rare gems of course, but releasing this one in particular or something else like it would be a great gesture from Bungie.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Not even LGBT and I wouldn’t mind that emblem in my collection. Hell I’d probably use it from time to time.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• I support the LGBT community, and would wear it regardless, but really, I just want to see how much hate mail I can get from homophobes.

Posting in language:

• Destiny is a community already. I've been playing since D1 launch and have played with thousands of Guardians without caring about what religion, if any, they follow, what their sexual preferences are or what their skin colour or gender is. And I wont ever care. I am getting tired of this social justice virtue signalling appearing in gaming, its not needed in a community like Destiny where EVERYONE is classed as a Guardian. You, me and everyone else are part of this community and we share a love of the game or we wouldn't be here. If you feel the need for an emblem to point out your life choices to everyone else do you really want to be part of the community as a whole or do you just want to be seen as a bit special ?? .. In my view people's personal choices are just that .. personal. Fair play to Bungie for supporting causes but this should be kept out of the game in my opinion.

Posting in language:

5 Replies
      SpookyPorchBin10
      SpookyPorchBin10

That special time of year. Reeee! - old

There is not a need for a emblem like that.

Posting in language:

11 Replies
      • First off nobody cares what race you are what religion you follow or what your sexual orientation is(in my experience playing destiny) people having an emblem like this would most likely cause bullying in an already toxic community. There’s also no need to show it off it doing something millions of people do doesn’t make you special.

Posting in language:

3 Replies
        • How do you get it?

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
        ;
        preload icon
        preload icon
        preload icon