JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
7/22/2019 4:43:43 AM

what is the drop rates for the rare bounty

How low is the bounty for the rare bounty to get the obsidian crystal. I have done over 20 berguisa forge rumored to give the bounty and over 20 daily and 2 weekly. in my whole time of playing i have never gotten one to begin with how low is the drop rate?
English
#Help #pcsupport

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• I've been trying to get it from a week and no luck until now so today is my last chance to get it before the reset or I'll have to wait for another month to be able to play Shattered throne quest again

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• Very low. All you can do is do Ada's daily bounties every day, it'll drop eventually. I'm at 3/6 for the triumph to complete 6 Ada rare bounties, and I do every bounty everyday since december

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon