JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
Destiny 2 will be temporarily offline tomorrow for scheduled maintenance. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.

Help

Help us help you.
7/21/2019 7:21:44 PM

Cross-Save Question

I know there is more information about the process of cross-save and how it will work later this summer. But I have recently bought a PC and would like to get more information prior to me spending most time on PC. As I have an XBX account with all characters 750 and endgame focused/completed. I would like to start a new D2 account on Battle.net (have purchased destiny up to forsaken and have shadowkeep preordered on steam). My main concern, is that with cross-save could I switch to the cross-saved account (from XBX) on my PC, to the new account on PC. Or if I were to cross-save from xbx to pc, would I onmly be able to play on that cross-saved account. P.S. If any more information is needed that can help em decifer my situation, I would be happy to give anything that will help. Thanks
English
#Help #pcsupport

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
  • Edited by BNGHelp6: 7/21/2019 7:31:32 PM
    If you have cross-save enabled, you'll only be able to access the cross-saved characters on all platforms. The normal characters on the platform you're playing on are in storage (they're not lost, just unavailable to use) until you disable cross-save. If you enable your XBox characters as cross-save, they will show up when you log in to PC; your normal PC characters will be tucked away safely. If you disable cross-save, your PC characters will be available again on PC. If you enable your PC characters as cross-save, they will show up when you log in on Xbox; your normal Xbox characters will be tucked away safely. If you disable cross-save, your Xbox characters will be available again on Xbox. [u]You do not have to enable cross-save[/u], which will maintain the normal characters when you play. You can continue to play with your fresh new PC characters on PC while leaving your Xbox characters available to play on Xbox if you so desire. Cross-save is not a requirement, it's an option, and you can choose to simply not enable it if you still want to have full access to all of your characters as normal.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

2 Replies
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon