JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

7/16/2019 7:14:40 AM
if the exploit never existed i think it wouldn't be played and enjoyed as much. people would play it on Tuesday for the powerful drop reset and then never touch it again until next reset. as much as i love the game mode, it is now impossible to find people.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• I disagree. People are just addicted to the farm. If it was never there people would have been -blam!-ing happy with an activity to farm a specific loot piece that is way better than the boring ass grind of the forges..

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Lol nobody would've played it to begin with then. Just like with forges people would've gotten a few rolls on weapons and never done it again.

Posting in language:

• Like hell they would. How many farm runs did people go to with the exploit? A shitton, imagine all that in seperate runs. People still wanted to go in and get that goddroll Austinger, beloved, drb, erentil or a new armor set. It's a raid-esk activity with matchmaking, what people would ask for. Everybody just got what they needed very fast and is burned out now, that is all.

Posting in language:

• [quote]Like hell they would. How many farm runs did people go to with the exploit? A shitton, imagine all that in seperate runs. People still wanted to go in and get that goddroll Austinger, beloved, drb, erentil or a new armor set. It's a raid-esk activity with matchmaking, what people would ask for. Everybody just got what they needed very fast and is burned out now, that is all.[/quote] People would've just settled on rolls. If the Destiny community cant find some kind of time saving exploit (think the super speed runs for Lake of Shadows farming MB) they leave the activity behind for the most part.

Posting in language:

• My friend left our party of 6 just to do 1 menagerie chest to get the austinger with the godroll while the cheese was active. We had to wait for him to do a raid xD I never heard a comlaint of people when I played with them, just the people on the forums.

Posting in language:

• [quote]My friend left our party of 6 just to do 1 menagerie chest to get the austinger with the godroll while the cheese was active. We had to wait for him to do a raid xD I never heard a comlaint of people when I played with them, just the people on the forums.[/quote] Everyone in my clan said the same thing everyone else here is saying. I think Kackis did a video about it also. And man there are so many crappy Austringer rolls. That's a terrible grind now that you only get 1 shot at it after every menagerie. I can see some people still farming just to get a sword from heroic for their title but aside from that I'm thankful I got every God roll 3x over when I could because I'd never farm it just for rolls now.

Posting in language:

• [quote]How many farm runs did people go to with the exploit? A shitton, imagine all that in seperate runs.[/quote]Nobody is going to do that with seperate runs...that's the whole point of the thread. Nobody I know wants to even run it anymore even if they don't have any of the gear. You assume everyone got everything they want for what reason? Because you did? Plenty of people didn't even play in those 2 weeks. Me and plenty of my friends included. We still don't want to do it now. Not really worth doing.

Posting in language:

• [quote][quote]How many farm runs did people go to with the exploit? A shitton, imagine all that in seperate runs.[/quote]Nobody is going to do that with seperate runs...that's the whole point of the thread. Nobody I know wants to even run it anymore even if they don't have any of the gear. You assume everyone got everything they want for what reason? Because you did? Plenty of people didn't even play in those 2 weeks. Me and plenty of my friends included. We still don't want to do it now. Not really worth doing.[/quote] The keyword is "anymore" here. Again people got use to the mass amount of loot they could get and don't want to go back to it. If people always drove a car and sudenly are riding a bike, they don't like it,, but it's still better than walking in most situations. Same principle here. It's a raid-isch activity with matchmaking, that is what a lot of people asked for. And you can actually grind for the item you want. It's just a downgrade to the 5 chests they could get, so it ain't worth it "anymore". I don't have everything.. I still need a beloved for instance, and more. I play with a lot of random people from lfg and my clan. People liked the activity and even played when they already got it all. People in the forums are the only ones complaining because an exploit was taken out. Boo -blam!-ing hoo man. A lot of people in the forums also said it took them 10min per run, well -blam!-ing 6 chests of garuanteed items in an hour is -blam!-ing awesome. Nowhere else you can get that! My point again: People will still do it, just not everyone now that they all got what they need. When people heard about the exploit going away they farmed like crazy. If the exploit never happened it would have been a top tier activity people would do a lot.

Posting in language:

• Edited by Nthjester: 7/19/2019 8:10:27 AM
    As I said a week ago, my friends and I have, who haven't run it during the bug now haveno desire to run it even though we never did.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon