JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

7/16/2019 7:03:51 AM
I don’t think people would be complaining and I do think it’s a fair time investment. 20 minutes for the guaranteed legendary drop you want with being able to determine the masterwork is great. I think back to the Lost Sector farm for Dust Rock and that was tedious, boring and terrible odds of getting what you wanted. I get people are angry as ‘god rolls’ were farmable with the chest cheese and its another case of having something being taken away/nerfed but it was too rewarding if you look at it objectively.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• It's not worth the time investment.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• I’m sorry if you had no alternative in your life than farming lost sectors. You can’t nevertheless make it a benchmark.

Posting in language:

• It was the benchmark for farming loot, that’s literally what it was - the most efficient way to get the weapon and many videos were made on it. Erentil was cashing in tokens and Twilight Oath/ Retold Tale was slightly better as you could at least do various Dreaming city activities/bounties for a chance at the weapons. Menagerie ups the benchmark dramatically for farming any weapon within its loot pool as you can guarantee the weapon as well as the masterwork. The only other activity that comes close are Forges and that is only one drop (two of you’re lucky with the curated), the loot pool is much smaller and you can’t determine the masterwork - no one ever said forges should drop 6-7 weapons a time or complained that it was only 1, it makes sense. I agree it feels bad having it taken away and it was fun getting loads of loot for minimal time investment but it was broken and it still remains an amazing farm for anything in the loot pool.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon