JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
Edited by Doctor_Roidberg: 7/16/2019 6:29:53 AM

Aeon Safes are Broken

Saw the video of 6 Warlocks with Aeon Soul in Menagerie with Grenadier. Decided to throw a Titan twist on it. Dusted off a pair of Aeon Safes and grabbed a couple other guys. Immediately noticed something wrong. When you inspect the gauntlets from the main character screen, the description states “Melee grants ability energy to nearby allies” However when you inspect the actual gauntlets, the perk states the OLD perk, “Activating Barricade grants ability energy to nearby allies” But the ability energy GIVEN is Grenade to Warlocks, Dodge to Hunters, and MELEE to Titans. I tested my abilities on enemies in the Tribute Hall, and only managed to proc “Aeon Energy Offered” one single time despite multiple melees and barricades deployed. And my fireteam members never received the “Cult of the Aeons Calls” buff or any ability energy. This is effectively ruining our plan of shoulder charging our way through the Menagerie. The Aeon Safes are broken. Edit: Imgur link showing Exotic description https://imgur.com/a/qXqxy7V

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon