JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

7/16/2019 1:06:24 AM
It would be like Reckoning. Everyone will complain about the RNG and bad rolls. Then, once new stuff comes out it will die because it’s not worth the time and hassle for bad rewards compared to the new activities and loot.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• I personally think that Menagerie will never die, less people playing it? Sure but it’ll never be pointless. Everytime the level cap gets raised Menagerie will always be one of the best places to level up, nothing comes close to three powerful drops of your choice

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• um it will be a plus one, so it really won't be worth it, just like literally every bounty and activity that wasn't a daily or weekly milestone this last season reset was a waste of time. Unless they secretly change how everything works again by just vaguely saying they are changing things. That said regular menagerie feels like less of a waste of time than reckoning, so we'll see how painful that chore feels then.

Posting in language:

• Even if it’s a +1 it’ll still be worth it, Raising up your lowest piece is a huge deal wether you think so or not. There were multiple times this season where some of my armor was 5-8 levels under my overall level and targeting your lowest pieces helps a lot.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon