JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: Best PVE weapons behind glory ranks
7/15/2019 1:12:30 PM
I mean, at the very least Recluse isn't terrible to get. Win some matches and get Fabled, easy done. I knocked it out this season myself. Now something like Lunas or even the Mountaintop are annoying, though definitely doable.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• I can't get the Ws man. I suck at pvp and have no intentions of getting better. However I don't think it's fair that a pve monster like Recluse is only obtainable thru that comp playlist

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Here we go w the its unfair .. Thats ridiculous .. I earned it last season and I hate PvP too .. Post on LFG that you need help getting to fabled there are people who will help you

Posting in language:

• The thing is I don't enjoy my time playing comp, so for me it's not worth it. Either they change it to the revoker progression style or I'm good without it. I don't know if the people who get those weapons feel special about it, but for me it's just unnecessary stress

Posting in language:

• Edited by LikwiD_SmOkE22: 7/15/2019 9:19:04 PM
    Than tough shit my man don't say something isnt fair if you arent willing to put in the work to get it.. Revoker is the reward for participation this season .. You can win 1 out of 4 games and get the weapon .. Its a joke

Posting in language:

• Say whatever you want that's my opinion amigo. I don't think destiny have a competitive environment balanced enough for quests like that. If they want to put titles and emblems and all that stuff behind glory ranks that's good, but weapons it's kinda broken. Revoker still needs a lot of effort to get (similar to vanguard and gambit pinnacle weapons). Time based not skill based

Posting in language:

• You need the kills to get revoker you can slowly chip away and not even go past guardian 3 in glory points and get the gun .. The recluse was meant for PvP and there's still better weapons than it in PvP .. It wasnt meant for pve but it turned out to be really good .. Its not a random drop.. Its something earned by hitting 2100 .. If you can't get there than ask people to help you .. If you refuse to try to get it than you dont deserve to have the gun

Posting in language:

• I don't see people complaining that revoker it's easy to get. Those kills take time, a lot of time. Just like the GL kills in strikes for Wendigo. If Recluse quest was initially set as Revoker (glory earned with no loss penalty) nobody would complain. I'm not saying that loot should be handed without effort, just that the comp playlist sucks and endgame rewards should not come exclusively from mastering it

Posting in language:

• If you lose you deserve to lose progress you don't deserve to keep it

Posting in language:

• 300 kills and 50 headshots doesnt take a long time at all .. And the only gun that required alot progress was lunas

Posting in language:

• But 3000 glory do

Posting in language:

• 3600 combined points .. So you can win one out of every 4 games and you'll still get the gun

Posting in language:

• You're missing the point, maybe you didn't even read my opinion. A player who get wins more consistently will get those 3600 much easier, but the pvp noob will still manage, eventually. I don't think weapons should be put behind that wall. It's like having the AUG in csgo only obtainable if you are Master Guardian or above. This game is not that competitive viable, accept it

Posting in language:

• The PvP pinnacle weapons should be behind a wall we dont all deserve these weapons they have to be earned.. I bet you havent even tried for redrix which doesn't require any glory you just have to use pulse rifles and than play 25 QP comp and rumbles than turn in 20 bounties and reset your valor 5 times in a season

Posting in language:

• If you cant get there you dont deserve the gun.. Im an above average player with a shit kd because I suck with grenade launchers and I want mountaintop .. Im good enough to where I can get to 2100 again and get the gun.. But I want not forgotten .. But I haven't put enough time into the game to be good enough to win consistantly to hit 5500 .. So until I'm able to do that I dont deserve not forgotten .. If you cant hit 2100 you do not deserve to have recluse.. If they implemented something where if you hit a certain rank .. Like 900 if I'm not mistaken is a rank.. So if you lose 5 in a row you stay at 900 and dont lose all your progress.. I would be OK with that but they will not implement something like that into how glory works

Posting in language:

• Ok, you definitely enjoy your time playing pvp so I can't show you how I feel about having to play comp to get I weapon I'll only use in pve. That said, if recluse was initially launched as a revoker like quest we wouldn't be having this discussion cause there would not be any feeling of deserve or merit. Again, I don't see people complaining revoker it's to easy to get and I don't see they changing the no-penalty style for the future. I hope they implement more rewards for the truly competitive player tho, titles and all that

Posting in language:

• What kind of rewards for the truly competitive player? Theres a seal called unbroken which is for the true comp players who consistently hit legend and do everything else required for it

Posting in language:

• Nah dude I hate destinys PvP its by far the worst experience in the history of any pvp game I had more fun playing that free psn game warface .. We all dont deserve every gun in the game especially pinnacle weapons .. If you dont put in the time and effort you dont deserve to have it my point being exactly what I said with not forgotten I want that gun but I don't deserve that gun just because I bought the game if I cant get there to obtain it than its not meant to be mine

Posting in language:

• Where starting to get in the same boat. Alright, destiny pvp is sad right? So why should anyone have to go and git gud on it just for a pinnacle weapon. I mean, I understand your point, they should not be for everyone, but everything else in the game is. Gambit, raid, strike, easily manageable, but crucible it's a step up. If you wanna put pinnacle weapons behing glory ranks, at least give them pvp only perks

Posting in language:

• Dude they cant even separate how the adjust supers between PvP and pve .. Theres no possible way they'll make something like recluses master of arms only work in PvP .. Forgive me but.. That kinda sounds like its not fair that because I have recluse I can kill red bar ads a little faster .. The go to for orange and yellow bars is still a fusion shotgun or any kind of heavy weapon not recluse

Posting in language:

• Forget about recluse, I'm talking about other weapons in the future.

Posting in language:

• Theyll probably keep it the way it is if they continue with pinnacle weapons requiring a total amount of points and not having to hit the actual rank

Posting in language:

• Theyll probably keep it the way it is if they continue with pinnacle weapons requiring a total amount of points and not having to hit the actual rank

Posting in language:

• That's fine by me

Posting in language:

• My suggestion is to not give up even if you hate it.. I hated it.. I still hate it but I stuck with it and got lunas and recluse .. Im finishing up the last of the redrix quest .. Because I want the gun.. I dont need it.. I've survived and done raids with out any of those weapons

Posting in language:

• As a player who has these 3 weapons, I agree

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon