JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: Best PVE weapons behind glory ranks
7/14/2019 2:54:49 AM
Bungie needs to accept that d2 can't be competitive nor balanced due to the milllions of rpg factors. Crucible needs to keep itself a side bubbled in community so that both sides wont kill each other for nerfs or buffs
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• I've got NF and mountaintop... haven't been bothered to grind for the other 2 weapons as I've only been back for around 5 weeks after leaving before season of the drifter. Eventually I will get them, but comp is so unbalanced and annoying and I hope that the playlist is eventually scrapped and they just put elimination in the playlist options.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• I believe there needs to be pve perks, that work only against "minions of the darkness" and PVP perks that only work against guardians. PVP guns and PVP guns drop from respective activities

Posting in language:

• They should have separated the crucible and pve sandbox at the start of d2

Posting in language:

• Thats a good point you have there. I, personally, would take PVE over PVP any day no questions asked, but I know some people feel the other way around. The thing is, I don't see them separating both pvp and pve any more than what we have now (pve damage reductions and stuff)

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon