JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Clan Recruitment

Look for Clans or seek new members.
Edited by LegendEvermore: 7/5/2019 3:53:50 PM

ViZioN Community seeking NA PC members!

So, for the cherry on top! Q: What will I get out of this community? A: Hundreds of other players that share a passion and commitment towards COMMUNITY and FRIENDSHIPS! Q: If I play destiny but don’t participate in the community, is that grounds for removal? A: Yes! We promote the ways of “YOU GET BACK WHAT YOU PUT IN”. Discord helps ALL community members communicate with one another and is therefore mandatory for all new recruits! 🏆Fun Facts about ViZioN🏆: -We have a community Instagram to post our raids for first time Completions, exotic weapons, pinnacle weapons & anything else! Check it out for yourself! https://www.instagram.com/p/BwuX2uJj73D/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=qdft1ms6rd2b 👥DISCORD👥 -Discord is our MAIN SOURCE OF COMMUNICATION. Upon expressing interest in joining the community you can register in our discord and pick the PC Faction to join. -There is a “self promotion” channel, we ALWAYS help streamers and content creators alike! Our discord is JUST THE BEGINNING! The endgame is to make an impact among all the Destiny community and show what real gaming friendships bring to the table. If you’re interested in joining our ranks, leave a comment below and the Founders or admins will be in touch with you! Eyes Up, Guardian! LegendEvrmor
English
#Clans #vizion

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
  • So I just joined this clan and I have to say it has been great. One of the things that has always bugged my about other clans is the lack of leadership. But here the clan leads are always willing to help and everyone seems super willing to help you out. Great start to coming back to D2 for me. Clan ViZioN Taken Wolves!

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon