JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: Iron Banner quest for armor
6/19/2019 7:58:37 AM
I just wish it was skill based match making did 4 games today got mercyed 2 times. Teams are soo sweaty and spawns are so bad. How can u finish any bounties that way
English

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• To be honest its not even the sweatys, me being on the winning more often than not, it's the fact they have light level advantages enabled so it can be pretty easy if u been grinding destiny a lot lately. And the low lvl teamates will screw you

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• I'm super casual and I'm 749. It's not difficult this time to level.

Posting in language:

• I'm not complaining it leaves me on top in a lot of fights, every now and then I'll see a 600 or around there and he gets destroyed every time. But it is pretty easy to rank up people hav no excuse to not be at least 715 (besides no dlc)

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon