JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
6/19/2019 6:36:33 AM

Lord of Wolves is all hype.

I'm not a fan. It just doesn't feel good and defiantly doesn't seem overpowered to me. I like that it has the potential to stop supers. Thats cool and I think okay being that this is an exotic. But... I think the ammo runs out way too quick, the kick is insane, and is a little tricky to use at ultra close range. People see the damage output and immediately jump to say it's broken. It's just a hype train. I outgunned L.O.W. multiple times in iron banner with a normal shotgun. I like the spot it's in. I say leave it.
English
#destiny2

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• I played around 20 matches of IB yesterday on ps4 and only saw one person using it. And he was getting shat on. This weapon seems to only be a real problem on PC I believe.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

2 Replies
    • Iron banner 2 night straight 4+ hours a night still have no been dominated by LoW players. Streamer parrots everywhere

Posting in language:

3 Replies
      • all pc/streamer hype. Not an issue on console.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
        • Edited by GanjaLordGenji: 6/21/2019 2:10:45 AM
          I’m willing to bet you’re either meh at pvp or you didn’t use release the wolves every time you shot. I’ve beaten people at mid range with LoW. It’s beyond filthy. It’s broken.

Posting in language:

• Edited by Solar: 6/20/2019 1:36:30 AM
          Yikes first of all. You need to look at the bigger picture in terms of balancing and not just your personal experience. Yes it’s cool that it’s good against supers seeing as supers are damn near invincible in this game but having a single weapon in the game that does that job isn’t balanced. Plus the amount of range it has is ridiculous for a shotgun. People keep using the argument that other shotguns beat it close range and to that I say if a LOW user is going to get that close then they don’t know what they’re doing to begin with seeing as they don’t have to. It’s more of a user mistake than an exploitable flaw in the gun. A simple change to the perk so that you actually have to get a kill to activate Unleash the Wolves makes it way more balanced.

Posting in language:

3 Replies
          • I think it's just a problem on PC.

Posting in language:

• I think this can be used as a example if the disparity between PC and other platforms because of recoil LoW is really precise and running 2 scavenger peris you get 4 shots every pickup add a special ammo finder that 4 shots every kill

Posting in language:

• [quote]I'm not a fan. It just doesn't feel good and defiantly doesn't seem overpowered to me. I like that it has the potential to stop supers. Thats cool and I think okay being that this is an exotic. But... I think the ammo runs out way too quick, the kick is insane, and is a little tricky to use at ultra close range. People see the damage output and immediately jump to say it's broken. It's just a hype train. I outgunned L.O.W. multiple times in iron banner with a normal shotgun. I like the spot it's in. I say leave it.[/quote] Cause you’re on console bruh

Posting in language:

1 Reply
            • Regardless, one bursting supers is stupid, whether it's harder on console or not. No special should do that.

Posting in language:

3 Replies
              • "Damage output" you mean being able to one bursting somebody from outrageous range?

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                • It's not that bad to play against on console. But I can see why it's a huge issue on PC.

Posting in language:

• I just think it's fun to use.

Posting in language:

• You on console or pc? Console its pretty balanced and hard to control.

Posting in language:

LoW is busted but all the Garbage Garys think that using it will make them do well

Posting in language:

• Damage is fine. If anything, it’s the range that needs adjusting. Or just longer range maps, but I doubt that’ll happen. In the meantime, try it in Gambit! It shreds yellow bar enemies and invaders!

Posting in language:

• I agree... except for a perk that only needs ammo to proc. It will be adjusted. Fixing the way the perk procs is not a nerf... it is justified. Earn it and we all are good since that was the only change really.

Posting in language:

• Edited by ryebar: 6/19/2019 4:47:35 PM
                  100% in agreement. I used it on reset day to see what all the fuss was truly about. I’m on console. It’s nothing special in all honesty. The ammo economy was an issue as I never had any of my gear setup with shotgun perks Overall, given that the burn this week is solar, in my opinion you’ll do better rocking a Jotunn in the middle slot. For PVP, the Erentil fusion is a great counter if you wanna run an exotic in the primary slot. Maybe broken on PC, I cant comment on that. What I know, is that on console it’s definitely not.

Posting in language:

• Edited by Dirty Dan: 6/19/2019 3:27:15 PM
                  Bump. Bungie really needs to look at how different the game plays between console and PC so we don’t have this BS of weapons getting nerfed everywhere just because they’re an issue on one of the systems but not the other.

Posting in language:

3 Replies
                  • It’s not all hype it’s called LoW is OP on PC

Posting in language:

• LOW ammo needs fixed more than the weapon now. It's perk being auto triggered actually makes the gun good, and being able to shut down roaming supers is something Sorely needed in crucible. But, you shouldn't be able to get 3 supercharged LOW shots each time you pick up a brick. It needs to be locked at 5 rounds per brick, so that you spawn with enough to shut down one super, but you have to pick up two more bricks to do it again, not pick up one brick and 30 rounds....

Posting in language:

Doctor_Roidberg
                    Doctor_Roidberg

Enough with the questions, more weight! - old

You’re on PlayStation. PC is the issue.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
                    • Im on console and its good but not OP. Now i have buddies that play on PC and its a problem on PC, so they say.

Posting in language:

• Exactly it's a good shotgun that has the bonus of being good against supers on console. It's an exotic that is around a good dust rock but with a delayed kill time which is to say a top 3 shotgun which it should be bc it's an exotic. On PC it's the deeper issue of recoil bc subs and hcs shred for the same reason LoW does.

Posting in language:

Yuno
                      Yuno

Marked for Vengeance x3 - 7/21/2019 9:17:04 PM

console✅

Posting in language:

• The main problem is on pc not on consoles

Posting in language:

• Exactly! It fine as it is right now. At least on consoles. But youtubers need that clickbait! And fanboys jump on that train and post it on here for likes. Its a stupid nerf circle that'll never stops.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
                    ;
                    preload icon
                    preload icon
                    preload icon