JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: OEM needs to be nerfed again..
6/18/2019 2:54:16 PM
Can we just stop with the nerf cries, jesus. Other then Lord of Wolves needing a pvp only nerf, nothing else in this game is OP. Just stop already.
English

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• Always entertaining seeing this defense when the suggested nerf targets titans lol. Yet it's open season demanding nerfs for hunters. Then after these nerfs you pretend bottom tree striker isn't just as broken as spectral blades has ever been. Kind of like wyrmhusk and oem. It's fine to demand the ruining of hunters but ohh no enough nerfs OMG!!! When it comes around to titans lol.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• I am a hunter main man. I don't like when any classes exotics get nerfed if not OP. Lord of wolves is the definition of OP right now. Hopefully bungie can nerf it in pvp only and not touch it in pve.

Posting in language:

• Edited by Wynd: 6/19/2019 11:14:38 PM
    Problem is hunters get the shaft and titans run around overpowered because of people with your outlook. The titan players will instantly throw fits soon as hunters have something nice. You can't sit here saying it's fine how hunters are neutered and titans keeping everything that was just removed from hunters is fair. I don't even main a hunter and I can see what bullshit it is.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon