JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: OEM needs to be nerfed again..
6/18/2019 10:13:14 AM
Another Hunter main, color me surprised. It's almost as if these Hunter's just conveniently forget that they have their own tracking Passives and Exotics that give them Radar when aiming down sights, or removing their enemies Radar when they Dodge, or giving them Health back, or giving all of their weapons Quickdraw and Snapshot and reloading everything, or... sheesh, it's like Hunter's have everything they complain about. And you know that starting Health Regeneration on a kill with One-Eyed Mask? Bottom tree Nova Bomb Warlock instantly heals to FULL Health everytime they get a kill with the Devour buff active. They get that buff when they consume their own Grenade or kill someone with their Melee Ability. The buff refreshes itself as the Warlock gets kills. And it also refreshes their Grenade ability. The more you know.
English

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• As a Warlock main, I think OEM is in a good place, especially compared to 6 months ago. The only thing I'm salty about is that when I throw down an empowering rift and headshot a Titan with Monarque, but get killed, the lag on bow hit reg makes it so that his OEM heals him before the poison kills him. Its always a sad day for bow lovers like me xD This is a problem I've seen a lot, and the posts have been getting more and more frequent recently. Basically, players tend to cry for "balance" when their favorite class isn't the end-all/be-all best at every aspect of the game. When another class has something good in one way, people tend to cry out about it, without acknowledging the advantages that their class has over it. IMO, the game is actually in a very balanced state in terms of classes and abilities right now, and only needs some tweaks here and there. I won't bore you with all the details...I may start a new thread about that topic though. There's really only one truly OP, just straight game breaking piece of exotic armor right now....... *shudders as nightmares of Peregrine Titans trigger PTSD*

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• [quote]Another Hunter main, color me surprised. It's almost as if these Hunter's just conveniently forget that they have their own tracking Passives and Exotics that give them Radar when aiming down sights, or removing their enemies Radar when they Dodge, or giving them Health back, or giving all of their weapons Quickdraw and Snapshot and reloading everything, or... sheesh, it's like Hunter's have everything they complain about. And you know that starting Health Regeneration on a kill with One-Eyed Mask? Bottom tree Nova Bomb Warlock instantly heals to FULL Health everytime they get a kill with the Devour buff active. They get that buff when they consume their own Grenade or kill someone with their Melee Ability. The buff refreshes itself as the Warlock gets kills. And it also refreshes their Grenade ability. The more you know.[/quote] It's been this way since D1 day 1. A good majority of Hunters always have been crying nerf this and nerf that. Kinda just find it more as a joke now a days.

Posting in language:

• Spectral blades shouldn't even be able to see through walls

Posting in language:

• Blade barrage shouldn’t be able to kill or shut down any super without even aiming

Posting in language:

• True

Posting in language:

• Got on my hunter with foetracer and my outbreak and holy hell.... that shit is insane and makes OEM seem ehhh 🤷🏻‍♀️ minus the overshield but TTK is insaneeee with that setup.

Posting in language:

• Lol ttk doesnt change, OEM marks from just seeing people, not even shooting them

Posting in language:

• Not only are you a whining Hunter main, but you're also ignorant to facts. Uninstall.

Posting in language:

• Lmao what are you saying. OEM ONLY marks the person who shot you. Foetracer marks ANYONE you look at 😂😂 Stop typing please, you’re looking real dumb right now

Posting in language:

• [quote]Lmao what are you saying. OEM ONLY marks the person who shot you. Foetracer marks ANYONE you look at 😂😂 Stop typing please, you’re looking real dumb right now[/quote] Thank you for knowing how things actually work in this game.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon