JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: OEM needs to be nerfed again..
6/18/2019 9:13:39 AM
Yep. A hunter who doesn't have a titan. Makes sense why it's whining
English

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• It always is though 😂😂

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• Cute how this dumb logic is only applied to discredit hunters bringing up valid complaints. Comment about oem n bottom tree striker being tard proof and it's ohh hunter main lawl. Comment about OMG OMG stompees nerf and you get a reach around from other idiot titans lol.

Posting in language:

• [quote] hunters bringing up valid complaints. [/quote] You lost me there. Valid points LMAO! Its always the same. Someone gets owned by a player, checks his loadout and cries about *insert whatever he's using" about it on the forums. Its a neverending circle crybabies cant escape...

Posting in language:

• Edited by Wynd: 6/19/2019 11:08:06 PM
    So pointing out the fact striker titans are still running around with a super that has insane duration, built in gwism vest, 0 energy cost to light melee to jolt around the screen, heals on kills and no armor nerf all while all of these things were just recently nerfed on hunters and deemed overpowered? I mean call me crazy but to me balance is each class being treated in a similar fashion and same set of ideals when it comes to balancing changes. You can't say one class can't have a super with long duration, a light melee with 0 cost to move around with and armor then allow titans to run around with that very thing. You can't say wyrmhusk is overpowered then hand titans OEM. You guys like to compare hunter wall hacks after a crouched precision kill to titans OEM and that's quite frankly silly to me. One of these things requires winning an encounter to proc it and it doesn't heal you, overshield you or give you a dmg buff. The other requires you to simply get shot, you can then go back behind cover to regenerate health then proceed to kill that person with a wallhack. Then after killing that person you end up with a huge overshield, heal and dmg buff so the next person you run into is at a huge disadvantage and you don't even need to bother with the whole hiding to regenerate part like you did on the first. You kill this person with that huge advantage you have and proceed to run around repeating this cycle. This is literally focusing on only 2 particular problems, i could go into how stupid it is that titans can melee then proceed to 1 or 2 tap with certain guns as well but why bother i think i proved my point.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon