JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
6/18/2019 6:01:46 AM

OEM needs to be nerfed again..

Its pathetic and skilless to use. Oh i saw someone.. yay i can see their every movement now.
English
#destiny2

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

Frèák
    Frèák

Suppressor Maniac - old

Win your gunfights. Or give Titans other [b]good[/b] options to use. Like Twilight Garrison! Then you can have OEM. Btw you still get Health regen just for dodging with your Exotic. At least with OEM you have to get the kill first. Then you have to not take damage or it stops it. It’s not nearly as OP as you’re implying. There’s just a lack of Exotic options for us Titans. And BTW don’t you get invisibility and Wall hax w/o an Exotic? Hunters.....🤮

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

1 Reply
    • Can we just stop with the nerf cries, jesus. Other then Lord of Wolves needing a pvp only nerf, nothing else in this game is OP. Just stop already.

Posting in language:

3 Replies
      • How is it pathetic and skilless to use when hunters have this as a perk without having to use an exotic. It kind just makes the game more balanced and btw I'm a hunter main and I think it's fair and so should you

Posting in language:

3 Replies
        • Negative

Posting in language:

• OEM?

Posting in language:

• If it is so op way dont everyone play titan then?

Posting in language:

• I think we’ve had enough nerfs. The only potential issue I see now is Lord of Wolves, and to be honest, I haven’t come across too many in PvP. Not yet anyway. From my perspective, you can put together a strong PvP build for all three classes. All the complaining & cries for nerfs to OEM and other exotic armor pieces are getting to be a little ridiculous. The only thing I found absolutely hilarious was the mention of the Wormhusk Crown which I haven’t seen in several months because it is absolutely worthless now. If people are still up in arms about that, I think it’s time to move on.

Posting in language:

• It has never bothered me personally, if im up against a titan in OEM...🤷🏼 just because someone is running the OEM its not the be-all and end-all. Just a case of adjusting the play style...besides, if you've got something/tools to give you an advantage/edge then why not utilise it? 🤷🏼

Posting in language:

• I remember when I used to joke that everyone complaining about crucible were hunter mains. I know better now. It’s not a joke.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
          • Muted

Posting in language:

• Go away nerf herder. Go play barbie dress up. They don't have OEM in that game.

Posting in language:

• [quote]Its pathetic and skilless to use.[/quote] Like Foetracer, Wormhusk Crown, Nightstalker/Spectral Blades, and Arcstrider are pathetic and skill-less to use? At least you have to [u][b]get shot first[/b][/u] then get a kill on who was shooting you instead of free health(Wormhusk), free damage buff(Foetracer), or just being able to see through walls automatically(Nightstalker).

Posting in language:

4 Replies
            • I only use it when someones being a total ass with it. Most the time I love using Antues wards!

Posting in language:

1 Reply
              • [quote]Its pathetic and skilless[/quote] Thats what OP is in a 1v1 versus a Titan.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                • Another Hunter main, color me surprised. It's almost as if these Hunter's just conveniently forget that they have their own tracking Passives and Exotics that give them Radar when aiming down sights, or removing their enemies Radar when they Dodge, or giving them Health back, or giving all of their weapons Quickdraw and Snapshot and reloading everything, or... sheesh, it's like Hunter's have everything they complain about. And you know that starting Health Regeneration on a kill with One-Eyed Mask? Bottom tree Nova Bomb Warlock instantly heals to FULL Health everytime they get a kill with the Devour buff active. They get that buff when they consume their own Grenade or kill someone with their Melee Ability. The buff refreshes itself as the Warlock gets kills. And it also refreshes their Grenade ability. The more you know.

Posting in language:

10 Replies
                  • [b] [/b]

Posting in language:

• Yep. A hunter who doesn't have a titan. Makes sense why it's whining

Posting in language:

4 Replies
                    • Lol. I can’t with these posts. 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️ Jesus

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
                    ;
                    preload icon
                    preload icon
                    preload icon