JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: The Speaker enters the Underworld.
5/31/2019 7:07:44 PM
Bump for later. I've been working like 12 hour days since Wednesday and haven't had much energy for anything
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• I tried writing a dream sequence for while I am in that stone resting and I am so exhausted all I got out was, "As Xombie lay dreaming in the stone, unaware of what was transpiring in the Lands of OffTopic......he ate a cookie and could not think of a good dream to have, -blam!- I hate it when this happens! Why am I writing this idiocy down? I am going to watch some anime, -blam!- it." Yeah, I actually wrote that. I copy and pasted it. I wanted to do something worthy of that story you wrote, but apparently I went full flatliner.....

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Yeah... so originally I thought he'd be gone a lot longer and was planning the big ending to be an assualt on the Underworld to free him and deal with the Big Bad, but there was that miscommunication and now I'm kinda just winging it. I've got an idea for something though. I'll get it done later. I really need a shower before my next job though.

Posting in language:

• Go get you a shower then. If you want to hit me up with what you need from me, I will be around all day and half the night, though I am probably hitting ESO with CHL this evening, so may not respond very quickly.

Posting in language:

• Nah, I'm just gonna write a dream sequence for you...and then interrupt it. What you do afterwards is entirely up to you!

Posting in language:

• Edited by xombiexronad: 5/31/2019 8:44:00 PM
    Sounds like a plan, Stan! [spoiler]Providing I do not get banned first 😂🤣[/spoiler]

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon