JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

5/21/2019 8:49:40 PM
I'll run 2 heavy ammo finders when helping people with zero hour..... typically i'll find 0-1 bricks of heavy throughout the entire mission........ it's great... especially when that one brick falls off the map or in a crack you can't get to.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Like they said below/above, try always running 1 ammo finder per type, never duplicates, it will def increase your chances. Or dont, up to you, but seeing your luck with ammo it would be worth trying.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• I did

Posting in language:

• They drop like hot cakes if you rally a flag before hand and dont actually use the said heavy ammo 🤣 it's stupid. Go in as normal and I'm practically begging the major to drop a purple.

Posting in language:

• Right? I used one heavy ammo finder and no other ammo finders like the one guy was saying and 3 bricks dropped throughout the whole mission..... not sure if that was a fluke or what but that's the most heavy i've had drop in the 20+ times i've beaten it helping people lol. Still... 3 bricks isn't exactly a ton of heavy. The ammo economy sucks lol

Posting in language:

• Ammunition finding perks only work if you have a single one on. So just wear one heavy perk and no special etc.

Posting in language:

• Can you point me to where Bungie stated that? Thanks.

Posting in language:

• It’s just how it is.

Posting in language:

• If that's the case your reply to the poster is incorrect because you don't know anymore than the rest of us what the reality is. Only Bungie knows and they evidently think it's some kind of state secret.

Posting in language:

• Meh. This has been tested by players who displayed their data on Reddit. But believe what you want, I don’t really care. https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/a0gg9a/do_the_x_ammo_finder_perks_stack/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app

Posting in language:

• What a waste of a Mentor tag, Lol.

Posting in language:

• This didn't explain anything. Meh........................... Tested by players and the info is on Reddit? Can we get a tested by Bungie and the info on their website, or in their game....... We know you don't care tho. Makes us wonder why you wear that Mentor tag.

Posting in language:

• Thanks for the link. I looked at it and I still believe the answer lies with Bungie and not random testing.

Posting in language:

• Edited by El Senior Fats: 5/22/2019 2:15:43 PM
    Just listen to them, never use more than 1 of the same ammo perks together, this also applies to special ammo as well. If you dont want to believe them/us thats fine, your loss, they are just trying to help, like they said it is common knowledge but if you want proof from bungie then wait, which could take months (so far it has been like this for many months). I rarely have issues with heavy or special, and when I do, is normally because I have duplicates, as soon as I fix it everything goes back to normal. This doesnt remove the randomness but the differences between have 2 duplicates and not having them is abysmal. For instance, I have never run this mission and got a single heavy ammo drop (or no ammo drop), ever. However, I do agree that the heavy ammo economy is bad at the moment and needs a change, the above tip is just to make life easier for you until they sort this out.

Posting in language:

• Edited by Dredgen Truth: 5/22/2019 7:23:27 AM
    As much as it is stupid that it is the way it works, this has been known to be true since around the launch of forsaken. The difference between having one heavy ammo finder on and two or more ammo finder perks is immense. I always used to run multiple heavy ammo finders in gambit until I heard that these tests were done, then I started using only one ammo finder and the change was very noticeable.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon