JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

5/21/2019 2:04:12 PM
[quote]-gambit prime weapons are still a pain to grind for completely opposite of ada bounties. [/quote] which weapons? pretty easy to get most of them to drop and the only one requiring pre-reqs. is a pinnacle and easy to complete. [quote]-still have cores in infusion and no one is making new masterworks. [/quote]cores are fine - making plenty of MW weapons, using them as well [quote]-still have a bunch of exotic primaries that might as well not exist[/quote]actually use quite a few exotic primaries - maybe it is your play style [quote]-still no trials like game mode [/quote]THANK GOODNESS [quote]-still no vendors at the tower like d1[/quote]you have the wrong game [quote]-still no good d1 style strike modifiers[/quote]again, you have the wrong game [quote]-still no d1 style strike loot [/quote] seriously, can you get in the present [quote]-still have ugly armor [/quote] some is, some is not bad, some is pretty good [quote]-still have no pvp balance update[/quote] lmao, while I agree, they couldn't fix this with a construction traffic spotlight and 5 valedictorian graduates from MIT. [quote]-still have terrible flinch and scopes on snipers[/quote] again, see above [quote]-scouts still do terrible damage and have terrible handling [/quote] depends on which one you are running [quote]-whisper nerf does not move me to use legendary snipers (the most over powered moments with whisper still took a lot of skill to hit those shots and anything that can be killed with all reserves/ burst dps darci was still better even more so now)[/quote]Snipers sucks period. [quote]There’s just so many issues the community complains about and you decide to use your time killing the only parts of the game we enjoy.[/quote]doesn't seem like you enjoy much, maybe another game might suit you better.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Which scout do you recommend since you said some are good?

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• I don't know recommend but I have always been partial to Nameless Midnight. the Y2 gun is pretty good - rolls depend on the individual using the weapon - partial to explosive payload. The Night Watch is another kenitic that seems to be consistent. I do NOT recommend the Does Not Compute - it does not compute. (that was a pun) Also Jade Rabbit if you have an exotic option available. for Energy - Oxygen is so so. Vouchsafe has been ok, Distant Relation not bad. I do NOT recommend the Cut and Run

Posting in language:

• I’ve never found a good scout. I’ve used many and I feel like I need a whole clip to get the shields down and the another clip to get half health etc, they feel like I’m such a bad place in pve and even from distance. I miss my Hung jury , that was beautiful and was always in my primary slot.

Posting in language:

• which shields and on what encounter? if you are using an energy for what ever reason - matching elemental damage seems to work better than taking solar against void. which is why I prefer to use the Kenitic scout - I can pop a guy across the map in the head with explosive payload and move forward.

Posting in language:

• Just for the record, Destiny 2 is the sequel to Destiny 1, so you would expect simple things (like QoL changes) to carry across. Sequels are meant to expand upon what is good about their forebear, and what has been learnt in its creation. Bungie did neither of these things, they learnt nothing in over 5 years. It's all well and good saying D1 is a different game, but according to Bungie's promises, it isn't. It was meant to be a continuation. In the end, it wasn't just our vaults that got left behind, it was Bungie's progress.

Posting in language:

• Yeah apparently according to a lot of people on this forum, it shouldn't be anything like D1 as the 'games industry has changed'. But honestly the games industry changing means -blam!- all in regards to keeping a sequel consistent and subjectively 'better' than its predecessor, those stating, "you're playing the wrong game" should think twice, the only reason we're at that opinion of wanting it is due to them all being relevant ideas and ways to extend play, the right way. The only reason for their opinion is because the game has lacked actual relevant features from its predecessor for SO LONG. I agree that it shouldn't be exactly the same as D1, but games as service in general should remain relatively the same in respects of core gameplay & standards the sequel should just provide QoL overhaul, The fact that the game doesn't have strike specific loot, hoard chests, trials, actual vendors, vendor refreshes is just simply massive let down. Although I won't go on, Bungie is listening, but it seems that Bungie's a bit deaf in their listening ear.

Posting in language:

• Listening and understanding are two very different things 😊

Posting in language:

• Agreed, Devs can understand that, but implementation is what changes the opinion of the community, implementation in D2 does not have a very fast turn around... Eg. Quick dismantle for shaders in Y1

Posting in language:

• It's one of my points tbh lol. They originally promised that the game was designed the way it was, to make adjustments quick. I.e sandbox changes should be almost instant (there words, not mine)

Posting in language:

• I agree, although I understand losing 2 studios who helped develop the game would be a blow to quick updates, BUT they haven't highlighted that in any communications post Bungie/Activision split, so there is really no way to tell how a fiasco like shader desmantling would go down in a 'Bungie Controlled Destiny'. I'd hope better, but I fear my hope could be misplaced. I loved D1 at Y3, but to get that love in D2 Y3 a lot of work will need to be put in, replacing features would be a start, but there needs to be something to succeed D1, otherwise the only good qualities to the sequel would be slightly better graphics and mantling objects.

Posting in language:

• Apparently the forum thinks other wise.

Posting in language:

• Yeah, seems like lol. I have been getting A LOT of abuse lately on here for my opinions lol

Posting in language:

• Not lately. Always.

Posting in language:

• [quote]which weapons? pretty easy to get most of them to drop and the only one requiring pre-reqs. is a pinnacle and easy to complete.[/quote] Played about 200 Prime matches, got 24 Half-banked medals, Collector's triumph, 48 giant blockers sent, ton of synths, about 50 R3 runs (35 against Oryx to get single Reaper chest piece - how do you like that drop rate), hell if I know how many R2 runs (most against Oryx), guess how many curated Spare Rations I have. As much as random ones - zero. I even have sniper rifle, while never invading anyone at all. Got a metric fukton of SMGs (mostly curated), which seem to be most abundant Prime weapon for me, with scout being second and shotgun third. I have all other weapons, true but I can't say they are pretty easy to "farm" (easier than Halfdan, true, which I have only 2 for 700 hours played:D). If you want them for a collection tab, then maybe (still no Spare Rations), but if you want particular roll, uhmph, nope. May be better, than farming for Service Revolver than has mathematical chance of few thousandth of percent to drop with things you want, but still. And in Black Armoury I made over 100 frames of Blast Furnace and still don't have roll I want (but I got 4 Air Assault/Slideshot, lol) nor curated roll for it, so I can't imagine farming proper roll of Prime weapons could be easier. I mean all LFG forums are just bloated by people demanding titans support, riiight?:) [quote]cores are fine - making plenty of MW weapons, using them as well[/quote] What is your gain/loss rate per hour played? While I was playing, I played about 4 hours daily, doing all spidey's, but I couldn't accumulate a safety net of about 100+ cores. And two of my "youngsters" did have neither MW armour, nor major weapons (like 1/2 per character). Not only that, I couldn't infuse their gear to max level (though it is mostly because loot drop ignored some slots entirely and I can't cross-class infuse. When I stopped playing (meaning no cores' gain, but neither is loss) I had like 40-ish cores left. If you scrape by, you can get there through season, but a) it wouldn't be fast, especially if you're loner (no matter what your motives are, it is a way to play game), b) you can't experiment with builds and MW intermediate weapons. [quote]some is, some is not bad, some is pretty good[/quote] Beauty in the eyes of the beholder (all of them ten eyes:)), but in my book vast majority of armours in game are barf-grade. Some are "meh", very few are "*shrugs* fine, it'll do with mustard", and like 1 is Ok, but it is Y1 model. That's on titan. Hunter and warlock are a bit luckier here, but again, I haven't see "shut up and take my money" kind of armour yet. Most armours not only raise an eyebrow, but they raise an eyebrow on an eyebrow!:)

Posting in language:

• [quote][quote]which weapons? pretty easy to get most of them to drop and the only one requiring pre-reqs. is a pinnacle and easy to complete.[/quote] Played about 200 Prime matches, got 24 Half-banked medals, Collector's triumph, 48 giant blockers sent, ton of synths, about 50 R3 runs (35 against Oryx to get single Reaper chest piece - how do you like that drop rate), hell if I know how many R2 runs (most against Oryx), guess how many curated Spare Rations I have. As much as random ones - zero. I even have sniper rifle, while never invading anyone at all. Got a metric fukton of SMGs (mostly curated), which seem to be most abundant Prime weapon for me, with scout being second and shotgun third. I have all other weapons, true but I can't say they are pretty easy to "farm" (easier than Halfdan, true, which I have only 2 for 700 hours played:D). If you want them for a collection tab, then maybe (still no Spare Rations), but if you want particular roll, uhmph, nope. May be better, than farming for Service Revolver than has mathematical chance of few thousandth of percent to drop with things you want, but still. And in Black Armoury I made over 100 frames of Blast Furnace and still don't have roll I want (but I got 4 Air Assault/Slideshot, lol) nor curated roll for it, so I can't imagine farming proper roll of Prime weapons could be easier. I mean all LFG forums are just bloated by people demanding titans support, riiight?:)[/quote] I have 66 Prime matches played and far less won (2-7 on titan; 4-6 on hunter; 47 played as warlock) I have EVERY Gambit Season 6 Weapons acquired, and some multiple times over. And OP said nothing and referred to nothing regarding the ability/or lack of to get armor so your argument regarding a single chest piece has no relevance. and if you are playing them for a particular roll that you as an individual wants - that has nothing to do with the change at getting the weapon - as you said you have a metric -blam!-ton of SMG's - they all might be worthless to you BUT YOU STILL HAVE THEM none the less. [quote][quote]cores are fine - making plenty of MW weapons, using them as well[/quote] What is your gain/loss rate per hour played? While I was playing, I played about 4 hours daily, doing all spidey's, but I couldn't accumulate a safety net of about 100+ cores. And two of my "youngsters" did have neither MW armour, nor major weapons (like 1/2 per character). Not only that, I couldn't infuse their gear to max level (though it is mostly because loot drop ignored some slots entirely and I can't cross-class infuse. When I stopped playing (meaning no cores' gain, but neither is loss) I had like 40-ish cores left. If you scrape by, you can get there through season, but a) it wouldn't be fast, especially if you're loner (no matter what your motives are, it is a way to play game), b) you can't experiment with builds and MW intermediate weapons. [/quote] I don't know and I don't keep count. I am sitting on 687 at the moment. I use them as needed and gain them much faster than I use them. Hawthorne hands out 7 each week for completing her clan requirements. Ikora might also. and I don't do and never have done Spider Bounties. I experiment with all kinds of builds - I have my favorite Forsaken weapons which are masterworked and I try new ones and those that I like or find useable, get masterworked and the good news is when they are MW, I no longer need cores for them. So I can MW my armor (see Titan and Warlock, if they are not in their proper sets, I can load them for you). [quote][quote]some is, some is not bad, some is pretty good[/quote] Beauty in the eyes of the beholder (all of them ten eyes:)), but in my book vast majority of armours in game are barf-grade. Some are "meh", very few are "*shrugs* fine, it'll do with mustard", and like 1 is Ok, but it is Y1 model. That's on titan. Hunter and warlock are a bit luckier here, but again, I haven't see "shut up and take my money" kind of armour yet. Most armours not only raise an eyebrow, but they raise an eyebrow on an eyebrow!:)[/quote]my titan's best set is Leviathan Prestige set - haven't worn it in ages.

Posting in language:

• [quote]I have 66 Prime matches played and far less won (2-7 on titan; 4-6 on hunter; 47 played as warlock) I have EVERY Gambit Season 6 Weapons acquired, and some multiple times over.[/quote] Well, I played more matches, but there is a gun that eludes me still (eluded - as I'm not playing in May:)). Thing I find most ironic is that I got sniper rifle. Which is, according to a rumour-mill, tied to invasions. And I have literally zero invasions. [quote]And OP said nothing and referred to nothing regarding the ability/or lack of to get armor so your argument regarding a single chest piece has no relevance.[/quote] I'm not OP. I used armour reference for two things. First, to highlight reckoning runs, that on tier 2/3 give you weapons, but again, no Spare Rations. Second, is to show how skewed drop rate is (initially I wrote "drp" and I think it is more appropriate term:)). True, this is an exception even in my book, as most other armours gave me relevant set in 4-6 runs. But not this. [quote]and if you are playing them for a particular roll that you as an individual wants - that has nothing to do with the change at getting the weapon[/quote] It has. If items drop too rarely, if ever, how can you farm them? Given how abysmal drop rate for certain items is, it is pointless to farm them whatsoever. How can I farm for a better Nightshade, if for over 250 ranks up, I got only 3? Or Hazard of the Cast - I love the gun, but for 7 resets I got only 7 of them. That's why I love Black Armoury. Yes, over 100 frames of Blast Furnace without roll I want, but at least I got Blast Furnace every time I forge a frame. I don't get rocket launcher instead. [quote] - as you said you have a metric -blam!-ton of SMG's - they all might be worthless to you BUT YOU STILL HAVE THEM none the less.[/quote] 15 curated for 78 massacre medals. 7 shotguns for 48 locksmith medals. 1 sniper rifle for 0 invasions.:D 0 revolvers for 24 half-banked medals (and 48 giant blockers):). Suum cuique, but I think it's herp-derp degree of broken. [quote]I don't know and I don't keep count. I am sitting on 687 at the moment. I use them as needed and gain them much faster than I use them. Hawthorne hands out 7 each week for completing her clan requirements. Ikora might also. and I don't do and never have done Spider Bounties.[/quote] Just wow... almost 700? How is that, I don't even... I mean, I did stuff single player could achieve, but I never get that much. No matter what I did, including some cheesy legendary engrams "farm" strats. Care to elaborate what exactly you're doing? Maybe you'll motivate me to return to playing:) [quote]I experiment with all kinds of builds - I have my favorite Forsaken weapons which are masterworked and I try new ones and those that I like or find useable, get masterworked and the good news is when they are MW, I no longer need cores for them.[/quote] My main has most of his gear masterworked, so I don't need to do that anyway. But that's pretty much it. Youngsters have very few items MW, because they are suboptimal (not even demigod), thus wasting 15/9 cores per item is not viable for me. And when dismantling MW item, we won't get even approximately close number of cores back. If we could get at least 50%, that would be easier. As of now I always get 1. [quote]So I can MW my armor (see Titan and Warlock, if they are not in their proper sets, I can load them for you).[/quote] Nuh, no need, I believe you. [quote]my titan's best set is Leviathan Prestige set - haven't worn it in ages.[/quote] It is Y1 armour, so it shouldn't have those perks Y2 armours have, or I'm wrong? I don't raid, so I don't have it, thus I have no idea.

Posting in language:

• if you want cores I can give you advice but I also have a theory that may deter. run your milestones each week on all characters - you are trying to get loot, as much loot as possible. if you can do bounties as well to increase the amount of loot you get, do them while working on your milestones. by the time you have completed your milestones you should have ~75 legendary items to dismantle. Dismantle them all. you will get cores, they will add up. now, I leave the deterrence and theory out. if you want it I am willing to share.

Posting in language:

• I don't want to look ungrateful or ill-mannered, but basically that's what I've been doing. I missed some mitestones on purpose for some reasons, but generally - if it's doable, I was doing it. Also to level up my youngsters and maybe find better gear for them, as they looked like Mad Max marauders. :) Been doing most bounties I could do as well, helped to accumulate a lot of tokens. Not that my luck helped me to farm items I like. Sometimes, particularly when I was out of milestones, I was doing only Gambit/Forges, as at least I like those activities, unlike some others (I already can't stand strikes). While earning rates may be lower, at least I like them. Though what I find amusing - when I had only one character during BA season, I had less issues with cores than now, when I have 3. And in theory should have more cores. But if I concentrate on 1 character and play it exclusively (ignoring the other two), I still have higher cores' gain.

Posting in language:

• so here comes the theory. 1 month before DLC - 20 players all at max light - all with a set of MW armor for each character - all with 2 MW weapons for each slot. basically everything equal. each player for the week will complete all the milestones each player will get 50 purples each player will dismantle all items 10 of the players will get 30 cores for the week and 10 of the players will get 6 cores for the week. over the course of 4 weeks - 10 players will end up with 120 cores and 10 players will end up with 24 cores. going into the next dlc the 10 players with 120 cores at their disposal will be able to get to max light and "infuse without any problem". the 10 players with 24 cores will be concerned about "how and why to infuse to get to max light". IMO - this is an algorithm issue that the developer has. if 20 players as all doing the same thing they should with in reason be getting the same "rewards" as it stands when you bump this out across the masses you get two very divided sides - those that say cores are not a problem (myself) and players that can't find them to save their life (you). changing up the algorithm so that 10 players get 20 cores and 10 players get 15 cores. you end up with a much more sensible 4 week take of: 80 cores and 60 cores which while different is better than 120 - 24. giving most players an opportunity to "play they way they want to" am I right, am I wrong, don't know, but when you see what people are saying and analyze it, it is the only theory that makes sense. I don't believe it to be an rnjesus scenario unless core drop rates really are in the game in which the developer can change up the drop rate - similar to what they did with EP weapons. I hope that makes sense - I had a longer one that I types out a while back but have lost track of it.

Posting in language:

• Actually this makes a lot of sense. Ok, if bungee indeed implemented truly, 100% random drop on anything, then it's pointless to plant any theories, because random is random, and thus totally unpredictable. But(t)! If it is controlled random, then we have totally different situation. Not only this creates "disparity" between gamers, dividing us on a subject that shouldn't even be there in the first place (because it is a "re-enactment" of IRL issue between rich and poor), this leads to a growth of discontent for many other reasons. In addition, some people got particular highly sought after reward (they may not even need), while others spend every opportunity to get it, but they can't. This comes not only to cores, where some people are swimming in them like Scrooge McDuck, when others can't figure out what they should do - get their gear infused to get access to higher-level content, or to masterwork a gun. I understand if everybody will have 1 thousand voices, it will lose it "rare" flavour, but there is an awful lot of extremely idiotic loot distribution examples of far less rare and powerful rewards. And what really grinds my gears, playtime seems to have little difference. The only thing it affects is whether you can get "guaranteed" drops, or not. Friend of mine can play only like 4 hours per week, so he either has to do Spider bounties or to play the game. To hint how behind he is - he haven't unlocked Izanami yet. So yeah, your theory is most likely an "axiom", not "theorem", as it makes quite a lot of sense.

Posting in language:

• and you were kind enough to hear it out without name calling and shaming for having a different opinion. you are going to hate me though - last night - trying to figure some stuff out which I should have just gone to the internet and searched. played 4-6 tier II reconnings - got a hand cannon that you can't get - jumped into Prime for another ~5 matches and got a second hand cannon, I don't know the name. don't know the rhyme nor reason, but do know that some players are more fortunate and that definitely divides the players in sum total. the one thing that gets me (or eludes me) is the "I must play this way with this armor/weapon" mentality. What is wrong with grinding out the game, collecting every piece of gear possible and IF YOU MUST wear the highest lvl piece you have, wear it. Sure it might not match but it is a 1st person shooter - how much time are you spending looking in the mirror? I get that part of the game is the ability to look good, BUT isn't wearing functional armor better? The concept of I just picked up a crap piece of armor but it is 1 LL higher I MUST infuse is IMO the sign of a poor player. Someone that does not understand the concept of HOW a game works. Are you going to be able to kill/stay alive that much easier if you are 629 as opposed to 628? I don't believe you will. Now, will going from 625 up to 630 will make a difference. I can't speak to how your friend plays nor their mentality. But 1) Izanami was difficult to unlock for a lot of players 2) if they would like some help grinding out parts of the game (and are on PS4) have him/her send a friend request - I don't mind playing old content and helping players along getting them up to speed on content they have not completed. It was fun back then and would be a welcome change of pace from that little new content there is to do.

Posting in language:

• O_o *shrugs* Calling names for not having same opinion? Variety is the spice of life, and, although we are not Geth, exchanging opinions is, by my opinion, the way to find if not the truth, then the middle ground. Or at least to learn something new, even if via someone else's opinion. It's fine to have different ones. I mean, we aren't robots, programmed to function only in binary. I am disappointed I didn't get mine, despite rather exhausting marathon, playing a role I'm not comfortable with, no point hiding that. Add 35-long march for single Reaper's chest piece, resulting in my decision to quit playing, at least for a time being, but... hating others for them getting something I didn't? I wouldn't mind to "experiment" on bungee employers, responsible for Spare Rations drop - to make them getting their rations only when we got our guns, so in my case they'd be starving. Or fasting - depends on point of view:). Yet hating other players? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Where is logic in that? You didn't "loot-ninja'd" that from me, we all have completely different loot pools. I'd rather be happy for you, especially if you got good roll. Because at least you could be a happy guy playing game we both enjoy. Another revolver is probably Trust. Because I don't think there is any other, related to Gambit, and all non-related guns I got (I mean, over 600 matches total - so I've seen some shit:)) were "blues". Trust is decent gun, but problem is, despite it being second most frequent gun that ever dropped for me (most frequent is Bad Omens, which I find hilarious - with name like that:D), actual rolls are pretty mediocre. "This gear" mentality could be quite simple. It could range from "I like it", and that's perfectly fine, we play for our enjoyment, or it could be "it is efficient roll", which is again, perfectly fine. Despite being active user (and "farmer":)) of Blast Furnace, I still don't like the whole idea of burst rifles. I wrote a wall of text some time ago, but I do find what bungee did with rifles distribution is odd and unexplainable. But I'm nit-picking gun-nut'ey concussed war-nerd, so don't mind me. :) I'm strong believer players should use whatever they want/like, and don't feel weakened/less competitive/constrained, when not using current "meta". Choice should always be up to the player, not developer. If developer is unable to balance things out, then probably he should do his work better or remember that less can be more. Function over fashion myself, but there is a problem. For 550+ hours on my main, he got only TWO pieces of armour that were supporting revolvers and weren't reserves/scavenger - Collector's (lol) gauntlets, and DC helmet, with Enhanced targeting and... just the targeting. Yes, both perks on same helmet. "WHAT THE FUK?!" in Donald Duck's voice. :D Do I want to use revolvers? Yeah, they are fun. Can I use them with full efficiency? Not really. Should I get gear with perks I looked for earlier, I'd wore it just fine, no matter how ugly (who am I to complain?:)), but nope, game just doesn't drop them. My Peacekeepers (SMG pants) don't have SMG perks. Not a single one. Which pretty much sums up my overall Destiny 2 experience. :) Reminds me a piece of clothing I saw several years ago and still cannot comprehend - insulated shorts. Infusion could be split into two different approaches. Either "each 10-15 levels", or "don't infuse, unless it's max level OR same item (meaning it's just 5K glimmer)". I tried to reach level 650 ASAP last season, following first pattern and... I didn't get why. I mean, yeah, forges were locked (to an extent), but what else was locked out? Why the haste? So this season I took it slow, and while I reached level 700 maybe a ten-day later in comparison with previous season, I did it far more relaxed and enjoyable way. Not to mention I saved a lot of cores. Even if we took minimum: 4 times, 8 items, 2 cores per each, resulting in 64 cores saved on not infusing midway. Moreover, I cheesed way until I got items of same type, resulting in even more cores saved. :D Do I feel I'm lost some of progress in Reckoning? Noep. :) In Gambit Prime, where invaders could kill my guardian faster due to level advantage? Noep again, because with this game connection I've seen my guardians being wiped by invaders far less in level (like 50). Why bother? I got to Reckoning 3 at the end, and what I got? Not even this lousy t-shirt? :D My biggest surprise in Izanami was the actual unlock. After all kerfluffle prior it I was expecting something difficult - after all, it is a pinnacle of quest line, and... it ended up being easiest mission I had in Black Armoury. Particularly after jumping puzzles (I haven't figured out stutter issue) or after that strike-like (ligthing:)). As for my friend just plays the game, he is not scraping, not slows down on purpose. His status on Izanami is not tied to his inability to unlock it (though I helped with missions), it's just how his progress is paced, he can't get any further because of total playtime he could afford per week. He can't dedicate his time to any of our farming strats, because he wants to experience the rest of the game, not farm in same spot over and over again - there are too many things he haven't seen yet. I mean, I may be wrong, but IIRC only recently he got to DC, and haven't experienced full cycle, ascendant challenges, etc. Heh, he haven't started any of Verses on Mercury, nor anything related to Warmind outside of main quest-line. My point was that despite him playing much less, and according to some people claim - the less you play, the more frequently you'll get rewards, like exotics and other stuff, overall rate of getting those items is about the same I had back when I was playing. And I was playing 4 hours per day or more, depending on my insomnia. Yet my titan is the only character who didn't get seasonal gauntlets, while two others got them (literally first random exotic drops), and he didn't get it throughout whole season I was playing. It's the last quest-less exotic he doesn't have, so you could've thought it should've dropped long ago.:) But no, only dupes, plenty of. Like I really need 5 Sunshots. Hello, general Kenobi. Thanks for the offer to help, I do appreciate it, but we're on PC. And until Sony allows crossplay, I guess we're stuck on our different platforms.

Posting in language:

• Sony will never allow cross-play. These forums tend to not have the middle ground, you and I have had here. I come across is bold, childish, immovable, but it does not mean I lack functional grey matter between my ears. I take oppositional opinions on some matters because I simply think differently. My game play has allowed me to come across cores regularly, I see no need to complain all the time about them - however, I am able to see the other sides argument and have come up with a "middle ground" theory (possibility) regarding the how come. There is no way to test, but it is something to ponder and IF Bungie were to see it, maybe have someone look into. BUT I would hope with the Vast Team of game code writters they have SOMEONE, ANYONE, would have come across this thought as well already. Moving on. I am not a revolver guy, not good with them and would prefer to use anything else but I have occasionally used them and I agree, Trust, is not bad. and grinding for an armor set the enhances hand cannon usage and NOT getting that would be absolutely frustrating. Hoping you get some better pieces soon. I also have the approach that I don't need to be max light 1 week after the newest content comes out (increase if available) IMO if you are working that hard to get to max, what are you going to do for the next 3 months? sorry at work, have to keep running around, one would think on a day before holiday I could sit at my desk and do not much since I worke dmy tail off to get it cleaned but no. anyway. will respond later when I can find the approproate time.

Posting in language:

• I don't really pay attention to console market, but I think Sony allowed some crossplay somewhere, plus, recent "alliance" between them and Microsoft, even if for other purposes, may give way for crossplay in future. Though here I'm fully with Drifter on "don't give in to hope". While it may not get you killed, but as Warhammer's saying goes - "hope is the first step on the road to disappointment".:) And we were disappointed more than once in the past. Having binary approach "if you're not with us, then you against us" may be easier and simpler, yet there are too many topics to discuss, thus it is quite improbable to have 100% agreement on all of those. So it's just odd to try to categorize everyone this way. If bungee were really worried, for the time we have these cores' issues (and that's what, 2 seasons?), I think 700 of full-time employees could solve this problem. If problem still persists, then they don't care. Or, as Kellygreen2 pointed out, they may rely on their telemetry too much. Without understand "how it's made". Up to a point where it could be an anecdote on average mass of an elephant and an ant. So that's exactly what you said earlier - if you have 120 cores and I have 24, on average we both have 72. Only we don't. Gee, I hope they won't get to implement this average "blood pressure" in clinic between patients with hypertension and, well, morgue. I'm not revolver guy myself, but it's hard to argue bungee made them "super effective", up to hilarious levels. I agree with Clint Smith “The only purpose for a pistol is to fight your way back to the rifle you should have never laid down." While technically revolvers are more powerful than pistols (ok, vast majority of), they still are "short-barreled" guns and shouldn't ever be compared against "long-barreled" weapons. Let alone being 3 times more powerful than machine gun on per-shot basis. Plus, personally, after I was able to solve problems with stutter/jitter/FPS/mouse controls (I forgot when I saw a game that couldn't work with poll rates higher than 250), I find them to be quite enjoyable and fun, even if broken. Yet my biggest pet peeve (or, remembering late George Carlin - major psychotic fokking hatred), despite my sympathy to 150 RPM subtype all guns that are available to me are either Y1 models, or in case of Waking Vigil, have terrible rolls. Not to mention I got like 3 of them. Thanks for wishes. :) If bungee (unlikely) or some friendly community member, such as yourself (more likely) will help me to regain my motivation to play, I'll try to farm those. Though I wouldn't hold my expectations up - if for 550 hours I didn't get those, it's hard to expect all of a sudden you'll get all you want. Actually, while I understand this game is a "looter",I've yet experience more imbalanced one. I mean, I want that particular gear to use to enjoy the game further. The only thing bungee achieved by not giving them to me, is to discouraged me from playing (and paying), and every single piece of information they shoved onto us afterwards haven't really increased my desire to play. Outbreak looked interesting, true enough, but everything that came afterwards just sent motivation back to negative values. Why bother farming Outbreak, if it will get onto chopping block later? Growing up in the light made sense from level 20 to level 50, to survive those roaming wanted enemies who otherwise 1-shot you. But every light level growth made no sense. You don't feel more powerful, I play all modes same way I did after I reached necessary level and lost those "red sword" danger emblems. It's just grind because of grind, it's totally pointless, and it looks like it was added just to artificially and needlessly inflate playtime. Hence lack of my desire to participate in this "glory hole festival".:D I mean this picture: [spoiler] https://i.pinimg.com/originals/36/b3/70/36b3702b322b41cf4edb0090672b5f10.jpg[/spoiler] No problem I had a crazy day myself. On top of my usual sleep problems and lack of vent via Destiny 2 I had previously. Take care.:)

Posting in language:

• killing two birds with one stone - you have a metric -blam!-ton of SMG's with additional Scouts and Shotguns from Prime. (A.) that seems like a lot of weapons are dropping) but when you dismantle that -blam!-ton B.) how many cores are you getting - I'm going to estimate a Quadzillion Cores. when my first glass of coffee (better make that a pot) kicks in, I will give a more through answer.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon