JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

Edited by TonnoSenpai: 5/21/2019 8:28:50 AM
stop play a very good game? why? O_O cuz they nerfed something op like full super back or infinite ammo?
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by Jim the wise: 5/21/2019 3:47:14 PM
    Because they are nerfing for idiotic reasons. Bungie doesn’t care that they are op, they only care that people are using them a lot. Why are people using these exotics a lot? Well for two reasons, one because obviously they are good, but an often overlooked reason (and completely ignored by bungie) is that most of the exotics just do not compete in any way possible. Why would I, as a warlock, ever want to use something like wings of sacred dawn or sanguine alchemy over skull? And do you think I would want to use those exotics [i]after[/i] skull gets nerfed? No, I would still probably use skull because it would still have a more useful perk even after the nerf and I can guarantee it. Bungie has foolishly put themselves in a situation where they made a very small amount of exotics very good and fun to use, and then they start nerfing those few exotics because people use them. And of course these nerfs aren’t the only reason. People, such as myself, have been trying to find good reasons to keep playing, and after the annual pass this has become difficult. These nerfs are just the final nails in the coffin.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon