JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
Destiny 2 will receive an update today. Players will be required to log in to Destiny 2 again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.

Forums

5/21/2019 1:45:52 AM
Here are top 5 reasons a business loses its customers in general consumer driven economy: 1. The business is guilty of poor customer service/support experience (mostly after sales). 2. Product(s) failed to meet expectations. 3. Product(s) does not show the value customers paid for. 4. The business is not consistent (little transparency). 5. Aggressive sales tactics. Now, can anyone tell me how many of these things that Bungie has not done or not repeatedly doing?
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• You can't really argue that destiny isn't value for money even if you hate everything about it most of us have played A LOT of hours

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• If they bring back D1 raids and other things in D2 and allow me to play with D2 gears at matching levels, I would pay $3-40 for it in a heartbeat. That’s how much I value D1 contents still.

Posting in language:

• I agree totally!

Posting in language:

• Edited by HK_Mark23_Osprey: 5/23/2019 12:17:04 AM
    [quote]You can't really argue that destiny isn't value for money even if you hate everything about it most of us have played A LOT of hours[/quote] Well, I could. To do that, you just need to look at it differently. There is no absolute value, only perceived value. So, there could be many factors contribute to this perceived value to certain individual and “played A LOT of hours” is just one of those factors. If your being valuable could only be measured by the hours “played”, then I can’t argue it’s not value since I spent more time on this game than any other leisure activities. But if you consider the frustrations, annoyances, disappointments among other things that I spent time struggling with instead of actually enjoying it and have fun playing it, that value goes down really fast. People of different age have very different definitions of value when it comes to time spent on doing something. Give you an example, when I was younger, I spent a lot of time on eBay looking for good deals very cautiously (never got burnt once), then I basically stopped and only buy from either local stores or Amazon (if I can’t find them locally) at pretty much street prices. To me, I have more money than time when I get older and I want to enjoy my time doing fun things instead of doing BS “artificial challenges” in a game! I own my house 100% and I can tell you how much I paid for each appliances and why I picked them anywhere from 5 to 20 years ago. So, somehow I could not tell the value of a video game that I play everyday?

Posting in language:

• I'll take 1 #1, 4 #2s, an extra large #3 and a crap ton of #4

Posting in language:

• Excellent post detailing the larger picture regarding what’s wrong with Bungie.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon