JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

5/21/2019 1:09:58 AM
They should make a nerf gun ornament for Whisper of the worm.
English

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• I'd be down for that. Some of the shaders do a good job of making guns look like nerf guns.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by dansando: 5/21/2019 8:20:22 AM
    It was a mistake to reintroduce unlimited ammo. Weapon still powerful and actually has risk.

Posting in language:

• There's no risk with Whisper now. Wow I get to run through 21 bullets non stop, cool! You can do that with any gun using a Rally or Lunas. Not to mention even without the nerf Darci is a better DPS weapon. It's just Whisper allowed for sustained dps. All Bungie did was assure Whisper won't be touched because of Darci ever again. If Bungie would have given it another ammo nerf to having zero reserves or my idea of only 2 bullets in reserve THAT would have been risk. Looking at my idea of 3 in the mag and 2 in reserve you have a chance at unlimited shots provided you hit your crits. Let's say you hit one, then missed one. Now you have to think to stop to reload since you only have two in reserve to get you mag back to three in order to continue the chain. Or let's say you missed one right off the bat, you have to reload right off the bat. Otherwise you immediately have to look for power bricks. Again THAT'S risk with the potential for pinnacle power. Bungie didn't introduce risk with Whisper they just stripped it of power.

Posting in language:

• I heard some one say “Wimpier of the Worm.”

Posting in language:

• Nice.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon