JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

5/20/2019 6:13:20 PM
It took so long for Bungie to get D1 to a good place. After so many nerfs, bugs and bad decisions they finally had a good game. D1 felt like it was in a really good game... a few months before D2 launched. I felt like after all they learned from D1 that D2 was going to be great. Imagine my surprise.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Not going to lie, you are foolish if you thought that a new game would compare to a game that had around 3+ years of updates and dlc’s.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• I guess I needed to add a spoiler: "Imagine my surprise." [spoiler]Sarcasm.[/spoiler]

Posting in language:

• D2 was a flop from day one. That’s just my opinion. Yeah it got better when forskin dropped and I was thinking maybe they realised how much poop content they gave us. I was wrong as they took several steps back. I doubt they’ll have this game as good as what D1 year 3 was. I think this game has had it. They can’t produce enough content and whatever they do give us is usually shit and lacklustre. I guess all good things come to an end.......bumgie has shown me that nothing lasts forever. 😂

Posting in language:

• I’m with you. Expected Destiny 2 to carry over all the great things from D1 and then build on it. I’ve never been more wrong in my whole life.

Posting in language:

• Instead we're on repeat- a game that has potential but has serious flaws. Going through updates and changes that make some things better but others worse. They don't learn.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon