JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: eris morn is cuter than Mara Sov
5/20/2019 2:43:07 PM
All women in Destiny are asexual or lesbians. SJWs hate sex, if it's not kinky. Of course they would never admit that.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• I know of two bisexual women (ana and mara) what are your sources for the others?

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Sources? It's how I feel about them. Since they are hypothetical characters, they have no gender and we can all think what we want. I feel like they have been drawn and been presented as asexual or homosexual. I don't say they "are". Since they don't exist, they are not.

Posting in language:

• Edited by leotherio: 5/27/2019 10:03:27 AM
    Yeah except you kinda did say that they ‘are’ Sorry for the confusion it was phrased as if you were stating a fact

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon