JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
5/18/2019 1:15:16 PM

So which exotics don’t have an expiration date?

You guys are killing the entire class of weapons that are supposed to be uniquely powerful and game-changing. If you were gonna have every exotic nerfed into the ground, why bother having them as exotics in the first place? That yellow box means it’s special! You’re making the most special gear less and less special. If we grind away at the game we paid for and stand at the top of your progression system, we should be able to have game-changing gear. Otherwise, what’s the point? Challenge is fun but having less choices on how to deal with said challenges makes your game less fun. If you truly “listen” to your consumers, leave the exotics alone! You’re shooting yourself in the foot in the middle of a race you should’ve been in 5 years ago.
English
#destiny2

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
  • Edited by PungentKarma: 5/20/2019 2:36:24 PM
    I only use whisper on primie, calus and morgeth. Other than them, the gun isn’t my go to. I never use sleeper. My main loadout is sotp shotty and nation of beasts. My heavy juggles between 1k, hammer head, tractor cannon and thundlord. I only use jottun in the encounters of levi. I only use riskrunner in burgusia. I only use tether at shuro chi. If im designated GG for shuro, I don’t use thether in raids at all. I only use it in strikes. I never used my Phoenix protocol. Barely use lunafaction. Only use skull when doing shuro, dogs and zero hour. Nothing needs nerfed when they all only have specific uses in specific places. If bungie could introduce new better exotics in the new season, we would actually have more diversity. But every season we get 1 or 2 at best new good exotics. This season has only given us 1 good exotic and it’s gonna be nerfed real soon. Power creep is not old weapons staying good. Power creep is new, only slightly better gear being released. Forcing small very unnoticeable dps increases. Power creep is a process that sometimes occurs in games where new content slowly outstrip the power of previous alternatives. This leads to players abandoning previous options in favour of the latest and more powerful alternatives, resulting in an inevitable increase in power throughout the game.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon