JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

Edited by H80sReject: 5/20/2019 3:29:58 PM
Please see the thread with 6k votes below (as of the time of this reply) that Bungie is trying to bury bc they don't want to deal with the mess they've made.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• It’s getting buried because it’s 4 days old

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Doesn't make it any less relevant, the votes are there for it to be trending.

Posting in language:

• True, but nothing can stay trending forever, there should be a new rotation of trending because looking at the same post for a week can get a little boring.

Posting in language:

• It looks like it's been taken down so it doesn't matter anymore. If Bungie hasn't gotten a clue by now then I don't think they ever will and that's why they will stand to lose in the end.

Posting in language:

• I’ll admit they’re really shitty at giving a positive and responsible representation of themselves by only having a one sided communication thingy once a week in the form a twab. If they had constant communication in he form of the forums, that would be an exceptional improvement. I wish that they would just LISTEN to us, or at least come to a compromise we can agree on. Take cores for example. Everyone know why their in the game, to add game time. That’s not a bad thing, just annoying. But they’ve made it clear that they aren’t going to take them out of the game and their adding a “different” way of acquiring them. I assume this will help but it honestly would have been better if they had just ignored the conversation, because it just SEEMS like they ignore us.

Posting in language:

• That post that they just buried overwhelmingly confirmed that they don't care about player input. Dmg straight up said that the changes were happening regardless of what the community thought.

Posting in language:

• While I agree that Bungie put themselves in the exact same position they were in in D1, concerning Whisper/Spindle, the changes are needed imo. Infinite super and infinite heavy from far away can really make a lot of the pve content in this game pretty easy. I don’t know why Lord of wolves needed to be changed and I am NOT on board with the Ace’s nerf to stowing mori shots. They clearly have something cooking for opulence and these changes or nerfs or whatever clearly will make it so steamrolling though the new raid isn’t as possible. Hopefully they buff Thundercrash.

Posting in language:

• Edited by H80sReject: 5/20/2019 7:20:00 PM
    Have you seen how long it took the first clan to beat The Last Wish raid? Having those exotics the way that they were were only helping as opposed to breaking the Raid. The problem is that Bungie is too complacent in their design decisions if they can't think of ways to take into account those exotics rather than just nerfing them. This type of thinking also fails to take into account the other exotics that still aren't going to be used. Who in their mind is going to use Eternal Warrior, Mechaneer's Trick Sleeves or Ashen Wake when it comes to an activity like the raid?

Posting in language:

• It’s not like the nerfed stuff is going to be completely crap. Unless the super gain armor is nerfed to shit, everyone will still use skill of dire and orpheus because they do give super energy AND create orbs. Whisper nerf means darci will shine again. As much as I’m gonna -blam!- about it, Ace will still be very potent in pvp. Their whole reasoning for nerfing whisper and the armor was because they were basing entire encounters for this gear. Now, I guess, they won’t have to.

Posting in language:

• Yep, I don't see them being nerfed to the ground either, but what's that say about the other exotics? They still failed to do something to those to make them more competitive. All they've done is make the community angry. Also keep in mind that DARCI is a random drop, WotW isn't. People actually had to earn that which wasn't easy especially when it first dropped (still isn't since they cap your light to 400 if I'm not mistaken). Bungie isn't respecting players' time and effort by taking the easy way out that's what's most upsetting.

Posting in language:

• There you go, sounds like you already know and why you probably understand why the community is running out of patience with them. Unless there's a huge change in their attitude towards the community that's supported them for so long and their approach to how they're balancing the game I don't see myself getting the third one. It's not just the nerfs, they also lied to the community when they said that stuff wouldn't be getting nerfed anymore when Forsaken dropped.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon