JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

5/20/2019 12:13:01 PM
So...nerf things because, Bungo doesn't know how to make challenging content? Ok... The devs are just butthurt that the playerbase out-smarts them at every turn.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Isn't that when you hire in a gamer and get their take

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• this. but i’m not one of those “outsmart bungee” people lol so i actually NEED the exotic perks.

Posting in language:

• By outsmart, I don't mean cheese or anything, I mean the strategies the community discovers that make activities easier to beat. :)

Posting in language:

• i even struggle with the strategies, if i’m being honest. 🤦‍♂️ i’m not a great player as far as combat movement and situational awareness goes but i also don’t care enough to try to get better beyond what playing does to improve my game. i’m a casual player and when i do pick it up, i play strikes and the current season content. i’ve never cleared a raid (haven’t met a group patient enough for that lol) and i can barely squeak a <15 min win out of nightfall with a good team..but i don’t think that makes me a worthless player and i don’t think it means i shouldn’t be able to play what i can, you know? folks like me NEED those exotics and it seems like bungee doesn’t even want us to play lol :(

Posting in language:

• bungie*

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon