JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

5/20/2019 12:12:09 PM
I understand where they are coming from, look at almost any other game, 100 enemies should be harder to kill than 20, but due to these exotics its actually easier to kill massive groups, often without firing a weapon for extended periods. Leading to sections like the bridge in reckoning, extremely easy with just one or two of these exotics(best combo ive seen being well, origs tether, and either code of commander w/ dfangs, bb w/shards or skull of infinite novas) making the only way we could possibly die there being to be pushed off an edge by one of the ultras. Its gone past the point of power fantasy and reached the point of broken and changes how they have to make content. Similar problem with whisper, they either have.to make small crits on twitchy targets or boost the health to ridiculous levels ie: shuro chi vs sotp boss
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• I dont disagree with your logic....however, they created this monster themselves. They also designed every other exotic in the game we DONT want to use. We need more variety. I wouldnt disagree with the nerfs as much if they buffed or even changed others. Our other options just suck.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• I dont disagree with your logic....however, they created this monster themselves. They also designed every other exotic in the game we DONT want to use. We need more variety. I wouldnt disagree with the nerfs as much if they buffed or even changed others. Our other options just suck.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon