JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

5/20/2019 11:54:39 AM
I feel like some of these nerf choices are a result of the .0001 pecent of community speed running and breezing through reckoning / raids. I hope Im wrong you cant cater to that small of a percentage of players , I feel like they know this, head scratching at times...I like your point about why didnt they add a good news point to the nerf patch. But perhaps they felt the community moral is at an all time high right now due to the surprising zero hour mission.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• ^^^This^^^ Nearly every top tier YouTuber has agreed with these nerfs, Bungie is listening to them not the little man it's always been that way and always will I'm affraid.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• No. "Disclaimer: any terminology used in this post is never meant to put one group of players above another. Everyone needs a spot at the table. Carry on. Power fantasy. Is it leaving? Was it ever here? Does it have an expiration date? The recent TWAB has concerned players voicing these thoughts and more. However, power fantasy is more complicated than that. There are different types of power fantasy. I'll give you an example. Player A loves explosions, destruction, melting bosses, walking all over waves of adds. Unlimited supers, lots of heavy, all that. Spectacle drives this player. Player B favors challenge, puzzles, strategizing, optimizing. Difficult encounters, complex raids, execution- heavy dungeons or Zero Hour type missions. Triumph drives this player. Bungie has to make both of these players happy. Destiny has to deliver, with each content drop, a boatload of Spectacle and a generous portion of Triumph. There are different kinds of players that have a certain level of favor for either of these power fantasies. But, as bungie described, simply increasing and increasing power to boost Spectacle will hurt a sense of Triumph. In the end, I just mean to say that those who favor Spectacle should realize the game is not just for them. There are many players who enjoy challenge. I have personally had enough of the naysayers. I want to be part of the conversation, too. But some people don't believe that I and other players like me exist. Power Fantasy is not leaving destiny. Orpheous Rig and Skull players will have to pick up orbs. That's been part of the game since forever. Bungie kept Wardcliff, Thousand Voices, Acrius, Prospector, and other DPS weapons untouched. There's still gonna be cheese. Let's all take a step back and look at the big picture. Thanks for the cool game Bungie. "

Posting in language:

• Edited by ItchyBerDing: 5/24/2019 5:00:02 PM
    Yes. They have virtually all agreed with the nerfs and Bungie doesn't listen to or invite, run of the mill players to Bungie summits. So again Yes. And the nerfs are not finished yet , theres more to come.. So lets see if the above guns you mentioned are touched or maybe the outbreak or recluse.

Posting in language:

• Oh, so where'd you find the list of all destiny players invited to bungie? You realize there are run of the mill players that agree with the changes and don't stream? Miss me with the ad populum crap

Posting in language:

• Edited by ItchyBerDing: 6/2/2019 11:18:27 PM
    Yeah I'll just pull the list out of my magic butt hole shall i, you no i haven't got a list but that doesn't change the fact they don't listen to the little people. And believe it or not i do agree with some of the nerfs but not all of them. They say they want us to go back to using each other's orbs again for supers, but they've added a stupid mechanic that makes your orbs dissappear. Also they are nerfing the best support super gear in the game ie the rigs. It's a contradiction man, but fairplay you crack on all 9 of you that agree with all the nerfs.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon