JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
Destiny 2 will receive an update today. Players will be required to log in to Destiny 2 again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.

Forums

5/20/2019 5:41:38 AM
And here lies the problem. No game manufacturer should [i]ever[/i] base their decisions on how the better players of the game behave. They should never look at 1 aspect of game play and base a decision on that 1 thing. Ace of Spades better on PC? Big deal. PC is so manipulative is a joke. You just need to look at all the top streamers and see they exclusively use PC. Says everything. Just because you can melt through a spider tank with Whisper shouldnt mean the gun gets nerfed. You change the tank. Bungie are a lazy studio. They have so many problems with each dlc that they still dont bother fixing minor issues from vanilla. They would rather use the "working as intended" excuse. Its a shame as both Destiny and Destiny 2 are both top tier games, but let down by the studio messing around with it too much to appease a minority.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Appease what minority? I don't think anyone is happy about these nerfs. I love Ace of Spades, I'm on PC also got Luna and can't believe both guns are getting nerfed. I grinded for both and never did i feel like they were That powerful that they needed nerfs.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• There are plenty of people who regularly complain about things being too easy in this game. You can [i]literally[/i] decide what armour and weapons to use in every activity and still use powerful weapons and yet they complain things are too easy for them. It's stunning what people will complain about but unfortunately Bungie listen to them. Just look back at escalation protocol on release. They brought in streamers who complained it was too easy. So they made it so difficult that you had people respawning for hours trying to get into instances with friends or pestering randoms in their instances to invite friends so they coukd get 9 people to run it. There are people right now defending these upcoming nerfs. They will listen to them and not the thousands of people upset over it.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon