JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
5/19/2019 9:44:54 PM
killer

Bungie : fix the bug where players having fun :D:D

why the -blam!- nerfing everything cause we are having fun

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• Fun lllolololololollllllllllololololllll....... Melting every boss for no rewards, so much fun. These nerfs are really not the problem with the game. The game having such little boring content is the problem. Was never bothered by nerfs in d1, just encouraged alternative play and kept the game fresh.... ish You will all forget about it after a couple of weeks, all bungie have got to do is ignore you.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

1 Reply
    • [quote]why the -blam!- nerfing everything cause we are having fun[/quote] That's how it seems

Posting in language:

• Lollllolollloloolloloollxdxdxdxdrofl

Posting in language:

• Bungie is the fun police

Posting in language:

• Lmao!!!

Posting in language:

• Bungie doesn't want to make coding harder so they tweak numbers to make it easy because Bungie doesn't know what true fun is. Next Destiny needs to be a halo clone since that's all they are good at making shooters.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
      • Someone get this man a meeting with the dev team, he’s figured out what’s wrong with their game

Posting in language:

• Slight correction : Hunters and Warlocks are having fun. Titans aren’t.

Posting in language:

3 Replies
        • It's true, I was just get comfortable with my 3 character builds. And I was having fun. Definitely time to kill all that off....

Posting in language:

• Yes, I too can no longer enjoy a game simply because a couple weapons are slightly less useable

Posting in language:

• Sadly, been like this since D1. I'm sick of it.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
          • Edited by Odin: 5/21/2019 12:37:38 AM
            [quote]why the -blam!- nerfing everything cause we are having fun[/quote] Well, there are 2 reasons for this... 1. Bungie hasn't learned much from D1 when it comes to creating weapons vs mechanics. and 2. Nerfing everything is the easy way out even though Bungie said they had all of this under control in Y1. Hmm, let's look at Whisper for a second. It's going on 5 years with 3 of the same weapon that was reskinned twice. Black hammer comes out, can you take a guess on what was nerfed and why it was nerfed? Then Black Spindle comes out, Can you take a guess on that weapon as well on why it was nerfed? Now Whisper, can you take a guess why it's getting the exact same nerf as the other 2 did? Here is the catch though, going on 5 years with 3 weapons that are popular that this company literally had an absurd amount of feedback from the player base, yet they create 3 weapons to have the same issues they use to nerf them. Can someone explain to me what's wrong with this picture and why this company (literally did not learn from Black Hammer and Black Spindle) that Whisper is getting nerfed???

Posting in language:

4 Replies
            • To be fair only addicts and lunatics were having genuine fun for the last year

Posting in language:

3 Replies
              • Bungie. Stop biting the hand that feeds. You can't imagine my passion for playing this game... yet I haven't touched it since Black armory. This annual pass is just taking advantage of the players who play every day out of habit. The annual pass should have provided several short stories and quest lines, some with instances where we play as Saint 14, Toland, Lady Jolder that ultimately lead up to a unique raid/lair or strike. Infinite possibilities, missions/cutscenes that take place years before our guardian was resurrected. Seeing the discovery of vex ruins and the founding of Future War Cult, their suicides. Witnessing the horror of genocide by guardian warlords. Who doesn't want to fight an evil guardian? We know this universe is dark. It's an abyss without an end use that to your advantage. Of course with the next large expansion we'd be moving chronologically.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
                • They want you to have fun, but thry only want you to have fun with the things they want you to have fun with, not the things you want to have fun with. And, they only want you to have fun with the things they want you to have fun with now, not the things you had fun with then. Because then is not now, then is then. They want you to have fun now with the things they say you can have fun with now.

Posting in language:

6 Replies
                  • Edited by H80sReject: 5/20/2019 3:29:58 PM
                    Please see the thread with 6k votes below (as of the time of this reply) that Bungie is trying to bury bc they don't want to deal with the mess they've made.

Posting in language:

11 Replies
                    • Good question, no answer.

Posting in language:

• i like when they let everyone run wild in the crucible when prometheus lense first came out :3, thats what sparked by memory when i saw "players having fun" haha

Posting in language:

2 Replies
                      • Hope everyone who is going for World's First has the same RNG as me. Run all milestones for all characters and 90% of my drops are class items and boots. Get rekt fools.

Posting in language:

• Bungie fixed that bug years ago...

Posting in language:

Just by how you phrase your concern i can tell you are below the age required to play this game, please go play fortnite.

Posting in language:

• i don't get , how super easy mode is fun? is like an mmorpg level 100 go play on level 1 zone pls

Posting in language:

• To be 100% real here. You all know you've been having fun these last 3-5 years, otherwise none of you would still be here.

Posting in language:

60 Replies
                        • Hmmm havent seen this bug....lol

Posting in language:

• Edited by SAVAG3 B3AR: 5/20/2019 2:02:40 PM
                          [quote]Bungie : fix the bug where players having fun[/quote] Bug will be fixed on June 4th.

Posting in language:

• damn bro you sure showed bungie haha hilarious post hahahhahajahahahhaha shut the -blam!- up

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
                        ;
                        preload icon
                        preload icon
                        preload icon