JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

5/19/2019 8:10:21 PM
Whisper was nerfed because of the same reasoning you gave for Sleeper. Think Argos like boss. It isn't really feasible to reduce Whisper ammo more, even if it was reduced to 3 ammo, because PC players don't miss their shots. So it would just give one platform a significant advantage over the others. White Nail was just nerfed out of Infinite ammo to prevent this. So yes, PC destroyed Whisper.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Everything is like a laser on pc and hand cannons have significantly less bloom and it doesn't seem to bother Bungie so I'm not sure thats the reason.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• You can’t one faze almost everyone in the game (without reloading [without a rally{or well}])with a hand cannon

Posting in language:

• Outbreak perfected. And I meant how it affects pvp which Bungie is just as invested in if not more.

Posting in language:

• We all know outbreak is getting nerfed and we all know why it’s not supposed to be acting like that I’m preparing myself for: 25% damage nerf Nanite damage cap set to x3 base damage Reserve nerf 33% Reload speed decreases by 15% PvP nanite damage bonus reduced by 50% I’m already prepared for the worst and it can only get better that what I’m expecting

Posting in language:

• Yeah, I am expecting a nerf as well after ornament sales level off, especially with the catalyst coming.

Posting in language:

• Yeah it’ll be fun while it’s lasts but the gun is either going too lead into a new age of hyper-wepons (not likely) or going to be nerfed into being a fairly good pulse rifle

Posting in language:

• Yea, most likely the latter.

Posting in language:

• Laser precision is what I'm getting at. You can't really lessen the ammo for Whisper since PC has laser like precision when it comes to Whisper, almost guaranteeing World's First victory to PC because whilst they have infinite ammo while the console players struggle. World's First is an important competition for Bungie, and they couldn't let it slide this time. Thus the nerf.

Posting in language:

• Yea I know what you meant but it doesn't make sense to tune one weapon for the sake of pc since 1. All their weapons behave differently 2. Pc population is a small piece of the total population. 3. Whisper and any other weapon will still be more consistent on pc unless console and pc sandbox are mirrored. I'd say the reason is that they don't want old exotics to outshine the upcoming ones in the season of opulence and they can't keep making exotics stronger every season for obvious reasons.

Posting in language:

• This guy thinks us PC players magically have no flinch. Don't base the entire PC community around really good players like Esoterickk, Gladd, Clan Redeem and other top notch players. They do that shit flawlessly. The average player misses more often because of the skill gap between us and them.

Posting in language:

• They do it flawlessly because of PC, I'd like to see them do it on console.

Posting in language:

• Edited by Killjointica: 5/20/2019 5:16:44 AM
    Actually... if you look around Bakengangsta for a little bit, he's got a couple of videos where he does a bunch of the same stuff using a controller. I may be mistaken, but so does Esoterickk. Oh. And Gladd edit: did the jumping puzzle for Zero Hour with a Guitar Hero drumset. And other... types of controllers. Maybe you need to loosen up your thumbs a bit and not be so tense 'eh?

Posting in language:

• I'm not talking about the differences between keyboard and mouse vs controllers.

Posting in language:

• I know you are. And if you use those two lovely eyes Jesus gave you and re-read my post "....couple of videos where he does a bunch of the same stuff using a controller." You know. A controller? The one with the two joysticks, four buttons on one side and directional pad on the other? Has four bumpers on the top of it? Hell, I even plug my Xbox controller in sometimes to play Destiny 2 so I can lay on my bed and don't play any worse. Maybe, just a tiny little possibility, an eensie weeny lemon squeezy potential that... you just aren't very good at D2?

Posting in language:

• Again, I wasnt talking about controllers. The platforms you choose to play on are fundamentally different.

Posting in language:

• A broken ammo economy made whisper so prevalent, not PC.

Posting in language:

• Im flattered that you think i have such good aim!

Posting in language:

• Honestly if they dropped it to having 3 rounds but significantly reduced aim assist I probably wouldn't care. Don't get me wrong I'll miss shots like I was pre firing sweet business but after awhile I should settle in and not have Greg and friends stealing my aim like they do now

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon