JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

5/19/2019 7:55:51 PM
I think it was the absolute worst thing they could have done. Nerf Ace of Spades because it's good on one system only. Make Reckoning unplayable now, because without those Supers it's pointless. By doing that they also make Prime pointless. Communication is atrocious, across the board terrible..... The community is up in arms and what have they responded with? Nothing.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• The returns on the exotics will be diminishing, but I think considering how many adds are in the reckoning it's possible that you can get back the supers anyway, we would have to test it to find out though. Along with that, not many people were using it because Luna's/NF are far more effective on console, but Ace of Spades is still really good on console, and would probably become the new Luna's if this nerf didn't happen. On top of that, some people do play gambit prime just because they enjoy gambit prime. I know I do, it is far more enjoyable than normal gambit.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• I'm biased because I detest all Gambit. I actually quite liked the reckoning though. Without the supers available snipers and stomp mechanic will be terrible. That whole bridge set was designed around mob control with supers.

Posting in language:

• If ace is only good on one system then the change wont effect the other. As for reckoning it will be old content and you will be higher power to steam roll it.

Posting in language:

• That's not how it works

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon