JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: CONGRATS!! You just won...
5/19/2019 4:37:47 PM
lmao compare buying a new car to some in game nerfs? have you ever bought a new car? man this community is beyond reach with this shit... game changes guys can't adapt quit life.
English

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• Ur adorable

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• Hold on... you just compared this game to life?... and you’re giving this person a hard time for comparing it to buying a car?... wow, you can’t be that stupid... can you?

Posting in language:

• Sounds like you are not that intelligent if you do not understand the analogy

Posting in language:

• Yes but it is such a stupid analogy. It's not even remotely comparable. It's more like Sony giving you a sweet ass controller and then it breaking - kind of annoying but really not that big of a deal. Don't get me wrong, I'm going to miss Orpheus Rigs giving me full super everytime I use them but they're not being deleted. And, 25% of your super is still better than 0% of your super, firing 16 heavy sniper shots without reloading is still better than having to reload every three shots. That's why I still use Shards and Ursa's, that's why I'll still use Rigs and WotW. What I won't do is moan about something I can't change and aren't that arsed about to begin with!

Posting in language:

• You're post proves either you suck at pve or you're just a PVP player tying to act like you know what you're talking about. Nobody in their right mind would use the sh*t stain of a gun WoTW is about to become. Ever heard of a rally barricade or Lunafaction? Lol.

Posting in language:

• He he he I play hunter, moron. Whisper will still hit hard, it will still do more damage than any other weapon per hit and I guarantee whatever the thing is in the coming raid that has caused this will get absolutely shit on if multiple people are all firing off 96 Whisper rounds. Also, how can you be bad at PvE? The hardest challenge in this game PvE wise is Zero Hour heroic and that's only because of the jumping puzzle 😂

Posting in language:

• wow. community guidlines on this!? how rude for no reason at all. hating an opinion is okay but keep the rudeness to yourself.

Posting in language:

• I really hope you aren’t defending a trash game. If so then you and others like yourself are the reason bungie keeps doing these bullshit things to the game.

Posting in language:

• Haha yes!

Posting in language:

• Come on, we live in brave new world where you car could be nerfed (or buffed) via firmware. Sadly spare tire couldn't, but that's beside the point.

Posting in language:

• Never read A Modest Proposal before, have you?

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon