JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: CONGRATS!! You just won...
5/18/2019 11:35:16 PM
Im going to be completely honest I liked Dragon's Breath more than i did Gjallarhorn i have no idea how or why but i got through activities far quicker and effectively with DBreath than i did with Ghorn even though ive had it since week 3 of d1
English

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• [quote]Im going to be completely honest I liked Dragon's Breath more than i did Gjallarhorn i have no idea how or why but i got through activities far quicker and effectively with DBreath than i did with Ghorn even though ive had it since week 3 of d1[/quote] Same! When they nerfed out the mini suns, I was so mad. That made that launcher so unique.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• YES! Pre-nerf Dragon's Breath with the mini-sun spam was fun, especially on a Warlock wearing Sunbreakers. Although I didn't miss the pre-nerf's tendency to get the suns stuck on the edges of narrow doorways because they were incredibly sticky with high proximity detection (for walls apparently). But do it right and your super could block up all choke points for days.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon