JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
5/7/2019 8:51:48 PM

Still No Anarchy Grenade Launcher...Revisiting and Old and Tired Topic

RNG is fine in raids

Raid RNG needs a fix

Hi everyone, Earlier this year, I started a weekly forum post detailing my pursuit of the anarchy grenade launcher. After a few weeks of posting, I grew tired (both of writing the articles and not hearing back from Bungie), so I stopped. As you can tell by the title, I am back, and my problem hasn't changed. As of last week, I have completed the Scourge of the Past raid 66 times, and of those 66 completions, 63 have been with loot. My first 3 completions were in the second week of the raid being active, and I have done it every week since then on 3 characters. Frankly, I think this is quite ridiculous. In my old posts, I was between 40 and 50 clears, and by that point I was exhausted of trying. By now, after running this raid 63 times and not getting the exotic, I am effectively numb to the result. Fun fact: In those 63 completions, I have received 9 duplicate exotics from the final encounter. I thought last fall they implemented some form of duplicate protection, but there is every reason to believe that they barely put any protection in at all. It certainly feels like there is no protection in the raid, and I can not begin to explain how disheartening it is to continue hearing the exotic-drop sound, only to find that it is once again a repeat instead of Anarchy. I have almost completely abandoned Destiny at this point. Over the fall and winter seasons, I put in hundreds and hundreds of hours grinding for rewards to no avail, but this has broken me. I log on each week for the invitation of the nine, and to complete the three raid clears (but at this point I'm moreso doing raids to see how long it'll be before I get Anarchy, as opposed to expecting it). If you want to see what my old posts were about, here's a link to the most popular one: https://www.bungie.net/en/Forums/Post/251393658?sort=0&page=0 Things need to change. I'd recommend a simple system in which each time you loot the final boss, you have a better chance to get the exotic. I don't think a raid exotic should even take a month to obtain, and having to grind for over 5 months with no reward. Things need to change, , and they better change soon before players are gone for good.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon