JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: Braytech Scout Rifle
5/2/2019 12:31:27 PM
You get Polaris Lance from Nascent Dawn, not Data Recovery. Data Recovery unlocks the ability to get Sleeper Simulant and Polaris Lance. I’d go to Ana Bray and see if she has any quests for you to pick up.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• That said then how do you get the legendary ‘Braytech RWP Mk II Scout Rifle”.? When it says it comes from World Quest ‘Data Recovery’?

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• You get it from the same quest as Polaris Lance. That is the Legendary Version without the exotic perk.

Posting in language:

• Ok as just having watched a YT vid the Data Recovery Quest get you the Ikelos HC and Ana then gives the next part ‘Violent Intel’ and Nascent Dawn quest, now I’ve completed all 3 on 1 character and ana has them on the other 2, as I already have Polaris lance and recall doing Data Recovery Quest on all 3 characters as it the one that you follow the piles of worm poop lol and you end up having to shoot down 3 ships before entering Rasputins erm mind I guess. So at some point if I do these 2 additional quests for the 2 characters then it might throw me the Braytech Scout Rifle. Oh lord at least revelry ends next Tuesday so might crack on with them then. It’s a bit much having to do the same ones for all three characters... hey -blam!-

Posting in language:

• Got it now thanks guys st end of nascent dawn 2/5, at least don’t have to do that on 3rd character well unless I’m reallly bored lol

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon