JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

4/29/2019 7:37:16 PM
Here is the problem with trying to balance the crucible. NOT MANY WANT BALANCE. Most want what they have ended up getting, an advantage. Year one D2 crucible is the most balanced crucible has ever been. There was the Urials/Mida meta, but it was easily countered by almost any other weapon if you were good with that weapon. Being a better then average player, did not guarantee you were going to come out on top of an encounter. Even an average player, could beat a good player. Your idea for weapons, is not bad, but removes the advantage, so it would never be accepted. I have to disagree with your super ideas, as supers SHOULD be devastating. You hear somebody pop their super and you are close, your only choice should be to run. If you can't run, you should die. Its called a super for a reason.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• U are dead on. I'll go even further and say quickplay shouldn't be balanced. It's an endgame activity that makes u grind in pve to gain an advantage to win. Now competitive should try to be balanced bc it's a measure of skill not loadout. I could see only allowing blue weapons and no exotics. Might not be viable but it would be interesting to see how it worked.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon