JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
2/27/2019 12:39:57 AM

User PSN transfer?

Hey, I was wondering about transferring my old Destiny saves over from my PSN Timtamtimmy (used in Australia) to my other PSN Tyxeus (used in New Zealand). I just moved back home and PlayStation not having support for overseas relocation means I have to use the different accounts. So, would it be possible to have my Destiny profile from Timtamtimmy transferred to this account?

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Unfortunately, that is not something that can happen [quote][b]Bungie does not provide the following services:[/b] Restoration of deleted characters Recovery of dismantled, scrapped, deleted, or otherwise discarded items Recovery of mistakenly Infused items Recovery of items lost due a Character's Postmaster being full Recovery of items lost due to Player Inventories being full Restoration of access to items or content gained through game sharing Refunding in-game currencies on accidental purchases Refunding Silver or transferring Silver between accounts or Destiny releases [b]Transferring items or characters between platform accounts[/b][/quote] https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Article/12211

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon