JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
2/8/2019 2:07:10 PM

QoL recommendations

I’ve played a lot of Destiny. I’ve learned to accept some frustrations with the game. That being said, here are a few things I think should be easy to address and make things better for us players. 1) Let us abandon ALL quests. I’ve run The Shattered Throne plenty and usually run it on my hunter to help my friends. I don’t want to run it on my Titan and Warlock just to get rid of the talisman. Once I got the Wish Ender, I don’t need to get it two more times. The same goes for Sleeper Simulant. I can delete the Destroyer of Worlds quest, but kill one Cabal and it’s back..... How is that a thing? I’ve abandoned it. Don’t give it back unless I select it. And the Mysterious Box? Let me get rid of that thing too! The grind is ridiculous to have to do it on multiple characters just to get rid of it in the pursuits inventory. 2) Speaking of pursuits inventory, can we please stop getting the Corsair Down? It’s not rewarding and there is literally no point to them. 3) I like the forges and crafting the weapons. Can we please not have to go to Ada after getting the radiant matrix? And can we have more than 7-8 seconds to back out of continuing the forge activity? When we back out, can we go to orbit the same way we do when cancelling the activity? It’s like that whole thing wasn’t play tested. 4) Please fix the Blind Well. I actually enjoy it. But matchmaking sucks. Either I enter an empty instance and wait for others to show up, just for them to see just me and they leave, or I enter an ongoing instance where they all leave because they complete the bounty, so I’m left alone, halfway done with my bounty. Then to make matters worse, not being able to activate the well is too common. Not being able to deposit any charge of lights shouldn’t happen, let alone as often as it does. Get in with a good group, but can’t do a second heroic round because we can’t deposit a charge. Then we all leave and go back to the well, all in different instances. 5) Public events and enemies moving against each other happen way too often in Divalian Mists. Playing solo makes some of them nearly impossible because of so many enemies concentrated in one area. I’m not going to list all the other gripes I have since they require much bigger changes. These should be relatively simple things to fix. They won’t make any major impact to the gameplay and player experience, but they will help to make things less frustrating.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon