JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

2/2/2019 2:25:17 PM
It is a UI glitch. Anything that gets sent to the post master will show as a masterwork item, however, even if you made room and picked it up at the time it would not have been the curated roll.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• so having two kindled orchids on the floor does not equate to receiving the curated roll?

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• No, it would just be 2 orchids

Posting in language:

• I dont understand how the forge would drop two orchids on the ground and both be regular when the only possible time you could get two orchids is if you had the curated one drop.

Posting in language:

• Did you get 2 orchids or just seeing 2 legendaries and assuming they were both orchids?

Posting in language:

• 2 orchids, im 100% sure of it, there was the one with the masterwork symbol, and then the normal one, much to my demise my inventory slurped up everything but the curated

Posting in language:

• you cannot go by the UI to tell if it was a curated, it is bugged 100%. If your inventory did not pick up one it would have went to the postmaster (unless it was full)

Posting in language:

• But there were three purple engrams on the floor and i only picked up two?

Posting in language:

• that does not mean one was curated. Do you have a clip of this?

Posting in language:

• I already said that there were two kindled orchids in the side of the UI and two purple engrams on the ground after i picked up the cloak, one being the giant bright forge thing and the other being a normal legendary engram drop, which to my knowledge, is the curated. No unfortunately I did not record the forge down or have a screenshot cause i was having a panic attack at having actually finally and actually receiving the curated drop and was rather trying to clear space albeit not being fast enough. Point i want to make is that if players should be careful with the amount of available slots they have in their inventory and should be careful about postmasters and curated. I found the reddit post everyone seems to be referencing in this post and that my friends is not it because that comes before begusia was even introduced and curated rolls being chance drops with powerful frames being forged..

Posting in language:

• The UI bug has been in the game since Forsaken dropped. Take it as you wish, but unless you have it in your inventory, there is absolutely no way to know if it is curated.

Posting in language:

• I dont quite understand the point you're making right now but all the curated rolls ive gotten have been 100% true when they pop up in the UI. I'm just trying to address a new potential issue where since chance drops from begusia are curated and come as doubles, if you dont pick them uo once the forge is over, does it count as it never being dropped since you didnt pick it up? like is it more so an achievement or invisible rng quest step counter in game mechanic that causes the curated ba weapon to not appear in the post master.

Posting in language:

• I have never seen curated drop as a double, the one that I got was from the frame I forged, I had 1 orchid, it was curated. I am not sure where you are getting your info as it seems the source may be incorrect. The UI may show a curated when you get a curated, but it also shows the same thing for non-curated if you do not have room. Bottom line really is, if you did not have a curated in your postmaster, what dropped was not curated.

Posting in language:

• Edited by Pathetic: 2/2/2019 5:24:48 PM
    https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/aehgyk/kindled_orchid_double_drop_from_bergusia_forge/ also i believe bungie said that when getting a curated roll of a weapon when doing a powerful frame, it will drop seperately. And i saw 2 kindled orchids in the UI, no matter how many times you guys ask me to reiterate this fact for you is that there were two and the only instance where a forge will drop two or even have two in the UI is when you get the curated as a secondary drop

Posting in language:

• One person getting a one time drop does not constitute a guarantee of anything. Anomalies occur.

Posting in language:

• Edited by Pathetic: 2/2/2019 5:29:12 PM
    stop being a 4head honestly, this a help thread, not a im right you're wrong this bug doesnt exist in the game -blam!- you thread. https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/aejid3/bergusia_forge_can_drop_curated_rolls_on_weapons/

Posting in language:

• Okay, please see bungie's policy on replacing items: https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Article/12211 Best wishes and happy gaming.

Posting in language:

• Edited by Pathetic: 2/2/2019 5:35:17 PM
    yea man, im really trying to see if this is actually an existing bug in the game but you guys keep shitting on me and trying to say its not and im dumb as dirt when i know what i saw and i know that the curated did drop for me however did not go to postmaster.

Posting in language:

• I am not trying to shit on you nor has others in the thread (that I have seen) we have told you the same info, the UI cannot be trusted in determining if something is a curated roll. If you had a drop that did not go to postmaster, that is a separate issue than anything to do with it being curated. That is all I have been trying to tell you.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon