JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#feedback

Edited by spidermansam5: 1/9/2019 4:21:04 PM

So about Le Monarque

I've only had Le Monarque for around two weeks now but if anyone in the Balancing team touches it I would kill everyone and then myself isjustareferencetobrooklynninenineplsnotrigger In all seriousness, in this sea of negativity having to do with something involving streamers, and puzzle, and labs, I want to highlight how amazing the Le Monarque is. Thorn's comin' back but this one's a bow. Style on your enemies with purple smoke. So purple Prince would shed a tear. Like Thorn? Boom, this has poison but isn't nearly as obnoxious. Bows do crap damage? Well this does 151 to the head plus burn, so use a primary sidearm or SMG to finish them off. Wow, skill and strategy for all ages! To activate the burn you need to time your shot and fire. BAM, bit of skill there instead of click and play of Moon Scream and Hardly Remembered(pleasedontlynchisjustjoke) Thing's got a Butterfly on it, so you know it's amazing. What are you doing waiting here and complaining about Ninja dabbing on you with Bungie's schlong in his mouth? Get on out there and become a venomous archer that would make Green Arrow, Hawkeye, Robin Hood, and that one angry Japanese guy who shot at you for thinking he was Chinese, proud. Le Monarque is a good bow, so get the goods and spice up your life! Or keep using Dust Rock Blues, Luna's Howl, and Wardcliffe Coil and wonder why the Crucible gets stale and things you use get nerfed

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon